Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There's a spider holdin it down on my bedroom wall

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Do you think it'll try to launch a full-fledged assault on an orifice of choice and lay its eggs while I'm sleeping tonight? :sulk:

I wanna keep him (or her) alive and undisturbed to make sure the campaigns of any lesser creatures in my pad remain a non issue, so please don't tell me to kill it. That would make me :( .

Grumpy Old Man said:
Can you imagine he lets that thing watch him neekid?

HOT TUB HR!!!!

:santa:
I WISH I had a hot tub!

I stay in the tub and shower for hours now. I sometimes will just lie there and let the hot shower run over me until the water turns cold.

heatherrae said:
It's cheating on you

Yeah I know probly. What a wicked web she weaves. :(

Everything has a right to live, but spiders. That is the only thing in the entire world that I would do everything I could to make sure it was out of my house. I respect your interest in keeping it alive, your choice.

Interesting bit of information for you. One in 5 people swallow a spider in their sleep.

Sleep well,
JM

JeepMonkey said:
Everything has a right to live, but spiders. That is the only thing in the entire world that I would do everything I could to make sure it was out of my house. I respect your interest in keeping it alive, your choice.

Interesting bit of information for you. One in 5 people swallow a spider in their sleep.

Sleep well,
JM
I was bitten by a wolf spiden on my upper lip in my sleep as a child.

My whole face swelled up. :worried:

Top Bottom