Z E E K said:
Gambino said:do you care if i bomb you? i'll donat you some k to make up for the damage
Z E E K said:lol
do it bro....drop one on me anytime...don't worry bout the k
![]()
Gambino said:that was pretty fun bor
Wootoom said:zeek is a good bro
Gambino said:don't be such a greedy fuck, buy the man a week temp plat, he looks fucking plain
hes a damn good brolyGambino said:don't be such a greedy fuck, buy the man a week temp plat, he looks fucking plain
agreedhamstershaver said:i wish george would give us an update
hamstershaver said:i wish george would give us an update
klu would get all confused when you would come on there with altersBrothaBill said:A few weeks ago he made a post that Karma poker will return shortly, thats about it, no timetable though. I miss karma poker
hamstershaver said:klu would get all confused when you would come on there with alters
good bro alert!George Spellwin said:We're working on it! Sorry for the delay.
LOL I was there for that one, I almost believed itBrothaBill said:lmfao! Yeah, that was hilarious, I think she thought I was George Spellwin for real
ya ok big dickhamstershaver said:and wootoom was alway double browsing with choderdog
lol i miss himWootoom said:ya ok big dick
yupWootoom said:hes a damn good broly
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














