Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THEORY: Sex with another w/condom and w/o condom

I agree

But I think its biological as well

My ex never used birth control (didnt trust the side effects) and I wasn going to sue a condom with her every time we had sex, so we avoided "finsishing" in there for almost ten years.

But I know the few times we didnt, especially knowing what the consequences would be, that it was far more intense for both of us. I think we have a biological urge to procreate which makes it far more intense when we know it might

I'm always amazed by how many couples who have to try so hard to reproduce, vs. the number of unwanted pregnancies from casual sex.

Mr. dB said:
I'm always amazed by how many couples who have to try so hard to reproduce, vs. the number of unwanted pregnancies from casual sex.

somtimes its because they are trying so hard that they don't conceive. Then they stop trying, adopt, and then voila, conception.

Those of you who didn't come of age before the early 1980s just can't understand what a nightmare it was when it first came out that AIDS was spreading to the heterosexual population. Prior to that, birth control was pretty much up to the female, they were all either on the pill or had an IUD. Pretty much all casual sex was unprotected, and it was great. I never even tried a condom until 1984, and it was horrible.

Mr. dB said:
Those of you who didn't come of age before the early 1980s just can't understand what a nightmare it was when it first came out that AIDS was spreading to the heterosexual population. Prior to that, birth control was pretty much up to the female, they were all either on the pill or had an IUD. Pretty much all casual sex was unprotected, and it was great. I never even tried a condom until 1984, and it was horrible.

Were other STDs much of a problem then?

I don't see why so many people are diseased now.

I have only had sex without a condom when in long relationships and when my gf's were on birthcontrol. All you "I hate condoms" or "I don't always use a condoms" fools are the ones stuck with "mishaps" or leaving eligimitate children all over the place.

string_bean00 said:
Were other STDs much of a problem then?

I don't see why so many people are diseased now.

STDs -- well, there was always syphyllis and gonorrhea, but those were curable with a quick trip to the county health. Herpes was around, and hepatitis, but they weren't much of a deterrant.

For the most part, I guess we were just lucky. It just seems like sex was much better, and more relaxed, than now. Maybe that's just because I was young then.

On the other hand, all the chicks had hairy snatches...

Top Bottom