Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

I have better things to do than to dig into your past, specially when you're always cutting deals with pleas and destroying evidence.

I have better things to do than to dig into your past, specially when you're always cutting deals with pleas and destroying evidence.
LMAO..you make wild unsubstantiated claims about me and don't want to be held responsible for your bullshit...and you wonder why no man considers the woman he loves his equal...

LMAO..you make wild unsubstantiated claims about me and don't want to be held responsible for your bullshit...and you wonder why no man considers the woman he loves his equal...
wow you are absolutely ridiculous, I dont know your personal information, there is only so much one can find online without knowing detailed info, would you like for me to find out the color of panties your judge was wearing too?
Pretty sure many men right here in EF consider their spouses equal, only woman hating men like you are that close minded.
Do you deny being arrested THREE times for assault?

Top Bottom