Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

If I have a complete background check ran on you, are you giving me your permission in writing to post it here?

She just doesn't understand how here in the US they let you go home between mugshot photos and change shirts.

That way some of your felonious assault mugshots can be in a black shirt and some can be in a light brown one. It's all about lighting and angles anyway.
Once again..your lies arebullshit lies but how much money did you steal with the bullshit corn subsidies? You probably don't think about anyone you hurt because you have no conscience...

Maybe it was a photo shoot?

I read that's how you get to do mugshots these days. You bring a collection of shirts and they have a hair stylist change your haircut a few times between photos too.

And did you see that makeup work? They added weight to his face several times.

To do all that in one shoot really is a marvel of modern photography.

I read that's how you get to do mugshots these days. You bring a collection of shirts and they have a hair stylist change your haircut a few times between photos too.

And did you see that makeup work? They added weight to his face several times.

To do all that in one shoot really is a marvel of modern photography.

Must be.
Or maybe they take your mugshot and then dont actually charge you? Bwshahaha

lmao smurf...I'm not a child beater....The fact you and plunkey can't manage a child without violence......you're pretty much evil.

Sure sounds like java's mom beat his ass a lot.

Apparently she didn't beat it enough.

Top Bottom