Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The worst movie in cinema history is...

MaGilicuti said:
street fighter the movie

The Animated one? What happened to Sagat?

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:

The Animated one? What happened to Sagat?

no, the one with van dam

comedy shouldn't count in this thread. the plots and such are suppose to be completely stupid

i forget the name of both of these movies but they were both pretty f'n bad

the movie wtih al pacino where he is involved with a newspaper, you will fall asleep during this movie. released a couple years ago, i'm too lazy to look it up

another movie released recently, the pool hustler movie with christopher walken in it. the movie tries to rounders so badly

Attack of the Gaint Killer Tomatoes.

MaGilicuti said:
i forget the name of both of these movies but they were both pretty f'n bad

the movie wtih al pacino where he is involved with a newspaper, you will fall asleep during this movie. released a couple years ago, i'm too lazy to look it up

another movie released recently, the pool hustler movie with christopher walken in it. the movie tries to rounders so badly

The Insider. That movie was great. Loved it. You have to have some patience.

I saw the other one on a plane but cant remember the name either. poolhall junkies i think it was. I didnt see it all but what I saw actually seemed cool. Never saw Rounders though.

Hengst said:

Damn !!! I was going to post this one.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Hahahaaaaaaa..........a friend of mine is stage managing this play at the Fringe Festival this week.

Maybe I won't go see it like I promised.;)

OH DAMN........how are we forgetting the greatest (by greatest I mean oh god shoot me now) trilogy of all time......Spy Kids, Spy Kids 2, and why-the-fuck-did-they-make Spy Kids 3. Actually, a local spoof newspaper for my university made the following headline: "Spy Kids...not just for kids, also for morons".

slickdadd said:

The Insider. That movie was great. Loved it. You have to have some patience.

I saw the other one on a plane but cant remember the name either. poolhall junkies i think it was. I didnt see it all but what I saw actually seemed cool. Never saw Rounders though.

ya, those are the name of the movies

the poolhall junkies looked cool but its a horrible movie, main star's acting is the worst i've ever seen.

the insider is the only movie i ever walked out on

Top Bottom