Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The worst movie in cinema history is...

sk* said:

If you trully think they are excellent, then I have no words to describe the pity I feel for you.

-sk

I pity you, not having a sense of humour has to be painfully dull.

I can't believe people are putting waterworld as the worst movie in history. I mean it was entertaining and the stunts were cool. The postman was a great movie.

While not the worst movie Thin Red Line I didn't like and it was probably the worst war movie I have ever seen. Kinda of slow and depressing and I didn't like the way it was filmed.

One of worst Battle Field Earth.

DeepZenPill said:
I agree, Adam Sandler is a no-talent bum. I don't know why he is successful. His characters have no depth and they're all pretty much the same.

What the hell are you on? His movies are fucking hilarious. If you want a no talent hack, look at Jim Carrey. Most of his movies are straight-up annoying, and above all bad. Period.

The worst movie ever, I'd have to say, without a doubt, was also the one movie I actually was practically about to walk out on. This horrible piece of shit was called "Blues Brothers 2000". Why, oh why, god did they make that crap?

"The Mexican" was pretty horrible...

Any of the Friday the 13th's

I thought "Bruce Almighty" kind of sucked... I actually paid money for that one.

Worst movie ever, thats a tough one. I have a few that I try to remember because they were so bad. I am somewhat hypocritical on one or two, because a lot of people do like them and they were well received, but I still think they are just awful.

Mars Attacks....So bad. It couldnt hold my attention for five minutes.

The Royal Tenenbaums....I couldnt even pretend it was funny. One of the only movies where I honestly couldnt wait for it to be over.

I cant think of anymore, but I will.

Top Bottom