Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The words no woman wants to hear.....

I've had vaginal ultrasounds before myself....pretty humorous with that wand-thing AND my one Dr. rolled a condom over it - just started laughing....

BIG HUGS & ++++++++ vibes your way.....

:rose:

jenscats5 said:
I've had vaginal ultrasounds before myself....pretty humorous with that wand-thing AND my one Dr. rolled a condom over it - just started laughing....

BIG HUGS & ++++++++ vibes your way.....

LOL

Yes..the condom. I didn't mention that part because it was just too embarrassing..lol.

Good to know they practice safe sounds. ;)

Gymgurl said:
I know that is soooo funny...like a huge sex toy with protection

My GYN is a little old man - he's so pleasant and cute!! Makes me very comfortable.....when he was rollling the condom on the wand I started giggling & he laughed too & said you should see the looks I get cuz I buy the condoms (btw it was blue!) by the CASE!!

Sometimes it helps my stress levels to see the humor in situations.....

I'm SOOOO sorry sweetheart. Insist on good care. Make a scene in front of your doctor if he is brushing you off. Don't let them get away with it. I will be praying that everything is fine for you. =-)

HeatherRae said:
I'm SOOOO sorry sweetheart. Insist on good care. Make a scene in front of your doctor if he is brushing you off. Don't let them get away with it. I will be praying that everything is fine for you. =-)

Thank-you :rose:

I'm getting so nervous. My appointment is on Thursday.

Wow I am so sorry hun I don’t know why they would not have done the vaginal ultra sound sooner. Sometimes this medical system of ours is so completely fucked up. I had a vaginal ultra sound done a little over a month ago to check the placement of my IUD. With all the repeat problems you have been having the Dr.’s you have been in contact with need a shake for not doing this sooner. I pray that they have caught this soon enough.

Gymgurl said:
I know that is soooo funny...like a huge sex toy with protection
i had a vaginal ultrasound once and when i walked back there, the dude that did it looked like doogie howser :worried:
and when we started, he handed it to me and said "do you want to put it in?"
omg my mouth fell open and i was like wtf?

but i did
he was so red and embarrased, i think i was his "first"

Top Bottom