Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N2gaurd, my baaaaaad

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness
HOW DARE YOU MISSPELL THE ALMIGHTY N2GUARD

kidding. As he said it's a great on cycle support. Epi is on the toxic side so it's highly recommended.

I go by the time on/time off protocol. Example, if I run an 8 week anavar cycle, I wait 8 weeks before I do anything again just to be safe. If you run too many things too close together your body will not have a chance to recover...especially hormones. They won't have a chance to balance themselves back out properly and cause issues down the road

I go by the time on/time off protocol. Example, if I run an 8 week anavar cycle, I wait 8 weeks before I do anything again just to be safe. If you run too many things too close together your body will not have a chance to recover...especially hormones. They won't have a chance to balance themselves back out properly and cause issues down the road

Thanks for the reply, I will take your advice :)

With a clean diet yes

Gaining muscle raises your basal metabolic rate which in turn improves your body's ability to burn fat.

weeks
1-4 epi-strong 2.5mg 3 times a day
1-4 N2guard 2 caps 3 times a day
PCT
4-8 bridge 1 cap twice a day.

And yes n2slin can be added, 1 cap 3x a day 30min before meals w carbs. You can save it for PCT or run it the entire time weeks 1-8, I've done that before and enjoyed it

I know this is going to sound dumb, but how would u go about splitting epistrongs dosage when they're capsules? U break the capsule and then separate the powder but then how do u ingest it? Just in its powder form? Mix it with water? Idk lol

Just saw this, needto said he talked to you, but do NOT use nolva. Yes you'll see a rebound especially if not administered properly. Why would you use a rough drug like nolva when you could just use an over the counter product like Bridge or Unleashed?

Do not use nolva for pct, end of story
thanks for the answer
Yes we talked but I still haven't enough infos when it comes to PCT for females.

Nolva is legal where I live and doesn't need any prescription. Plus it costs about 6 euros. So if there is any possibility that a very very mild dose could prevent a potential estr.rebound, why not going for it?
I was also thinking about tapering off the 5th week instead of nolva (perhaps?)

The only supp I found called bridge is this one from nutr4pl4net (system wouldnt let me post the link)
...com/product/need-to-build-muscle/bridge-90-capsules.html
and I dont get how it could work as a pct.

Instead of suggesting supplements could you please just explain in general what and why is needed (if needed) as a pct for women?
Because I keep searching infos and nothing is clear on this issue. Many suggest that there is no need for pct at all
The fact that epi is itself an anti-e complicates things more for me... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom