Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The winds, the gas, the bombs....

Cardinal Slin

What ever you wanna call it/them,

I have the worst case ever and I know it's related to my protein diet but I am in need of dire help!!!

300+Gs of protein a day and it's not even remotely funny - my boss who is also a friend moved me further away from her desk, she blamed it on my stereo being too loud and her not being able to concentrate but I know that's not true cause it's always on minimum volume and she asked me to move a few days after they started coming out silent but HEAVY...

What can be done, this is sick!

My boss moved me, my other half is threatening to make me sleep on the sofa until I stop, and it's getting to the stage where even I sometimes gag cause the stink is so bad!

Help me,
Someone in need!

On a good note, they can be used as a weapon on people you don't like on the escalators!

It's also great to let one off in the lift or in a small shop and monitor the reactions of people!

PS. what r the other names for farts, both English and foreign?

It's embarrasing!

My department consists of a number of beautiful girls and me! No other guys so they know who it is and I can't keep standing and leaving the room everytime it happens otherwise I wont get any work done!

Is there something I can take to at least make the gas smell better or less noticeable?

It's embarrasing!

My department consists of a number of beautiful girls and me! No other guys so they know who it is QUOTE]

What you don't think chicks fart?

Top Bottom