Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The use of anadrol to stretch ones Muscle Fascia??

I cannot see how Anadrol can stretch the muscle fascia through water retention alone, as you will be well aware bro through your years of experience many other steroids promote heavy water retention and once it goes the impression is of a deflating tyre and no sustained growth outside of genuine tissue gains is left.
If you are looking for strething of the muscle fascia, then why not look to a Caprillic acid type compound and inject site shots along with your regular gear intake focussing on your lagging bi's? This would IMHO be a better route to achieving your desired results.

Also a point from your GH use, you say you got good results in maitenace of LBM while dropping bf, that would indicate that you never went high enough with your calories to promote the gains from the increased cells.

JMO........

Bigfella.

The Bigfella said:
If you are looking for strething of the muscle fascia, then why not look to a Caprillic acid type compound and inject site shots along with your regular gear intake focussing on your lagging bi's?

Lawnsaver,
Have you tried something like ganabol or anything else low dose that would require many cc's per week shooting strictly in the bis?

bro, i doubt the facia theory is the limiting factor but if you want to the best way to make the facial planes relax is stretching and kneading the muscle (deep message). I had iliotibial band syndrome and a good friend of mine, a PT, recommended this and it worked wonders.

anadrol, oil and stretching the fascia

LAWNSAVER , i really admire your thread because i think that fascial stretching is a very interesting aspect to new dimension of muscle grow.
I did a cycle with anadrol , i got big n´bloated, got liver sides , but i really didin´t feel that it makes my fascia strtched at the point to keep the size or at least a big part of it after cycle. The water goes out and i shrink.
Then i tried site oil injectiong bis , tris and delts , with as much as 3cc EOD or each 3 days in each muscle. I don´t have acess to synthol here in brazil so i did it with EQ and with a generic multivitamin veterinary oil, I did it for only 5 shots and i really think it improve my biceps shape and peak , in my viewing it means that strtched fascia.
Yesterday i started again that plain of oil stretching bis , tris and delts (afraid of calf injections...).
Other aspect is mecanical strtching that John Parrillo wrote years ago , i tried that but too hard to prectice frequently.

Well, maybe its a pipe dream! I have never do bicept injections before. I would hat to do it and not be able to train!

I might try the anadrol and inject all 4 cc's of EQ in my bis each week?? Maybe I'll try synthol to see what happens??

Using anadrol will do nothing to stretch your fascia. All the water retention is extracellular (subcutaneous). If you want to try and stretch out your connective tissue, do frequent site injections into the muscle of interest

Its funny how many bros use A-50. All the research I've done indicates A-50 is crap for many reasons, yet SO many top notch BBs I've known use it; sometimes at huge doses, like 10 tabs/day. Must be something to it.

Increasing blood and plasma volume would create more internal pressure, resulting in the "largening" of numerous soft tissues. It makes sense, Lawn.

Let us know if it makes your pecker gets bigger :)

Last edited:
Lawnsaver, its question are intelligent, but I do not believe that oxymetholone can you stretch ones muscle fascia, because muscle fascias is formed by conjunctive tissue, and probably alone stanozolol can stimulate the synthesis of colagen, without speaking that the other components of the tissue (proteoglicanes), oxymetholone, and others steroids , could not stimulate the synthesis.

Lawnmower: Your bi's won't grow because your overtraining them. Why don't you cut your bi workout in half and see if they grow.

Top Bottom