Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Drugs

balmug9172

Carl Hart is an associate professor of psychology and psychiatry at Columbia University. He is known for his research in drug abuse and drug addiction.

You should go hit some women or something.

You should go hit some women or something.
What would Jesus do? I don't enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of Jesusy people..OOOps....I should apologize to the evangelicals for claiming Mormons are Christian or even remotely related to Jesus... Based on my interpretation of the gospels all you need to be considered a Christian is believing in the death and resurrection of your Christ...but you people can continue to fight it out among yourselves...

What would Jesus do? I don't enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of Jesusy people..OOOps....I should apologize to the evangelicals for claiming Mormons are Christian or even remotely related to Jesus... Based on my interpretation of the gospels all you need to be considered a Christian is believing in the death and resurrection of your Christ...but you people can continue to fight it out among yourselves...

Mormon and Christian are the same. What you quoted is correct for belief in Christ. LDS believe everyone is entitled to believe as they want, no fighting involved. For all the inconsistencies and problems with Mormonism it still is the best religion. You don't need to be actively involved to study and learn from it. I prefer not to attend because of the 10% tithing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom