Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Drugs

I have never seen such a waste of skin on the Internet in all my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol @ constantly talking about having 3 degrees and a good career, then bitching about money problems and not attending church because you can't tithe 10%.

Well, being as he's a fuckin angio tech, 10% of his salary couldn't put fuel in my truck for the week, so I can't really blame him....

He doesn't work, his employer is Jim beam

Mormon and Christian are the same. What you quoted is correct for belief in Christ. LDS believe everyone is entitled to believe as they want, no fighting involved. For all the inconsistencies and problems with Mormonism it still is the best religion. You don't need to be actively involved to study and learn from it. I prefer not to attend because of the 10% tithing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

You can still go and not pay tithing. Regardless of your personal feelings about tithing, it's a principle that has existed in Judeo-Christianity for 6000 years.

You can still go and not pay tithing. Regardless of your personal feelings about tithing, it's a principle that has existed in Judeo-Christianity for 6000 years.

Why even reply? He's passed out drunk

Top Bottom