Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The things......people do!

LMFAO.. the one where they are all naked laying on top of each other.. its just wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

that's exactly what this racist fuck wanted. grow some fucking balls. fuck those idiots in thep pics

everything he posts has to do with race but he's not a racist in his eyes.

"blah blah blah, this was just a funny article post, way to overreact, blah blah blah" when's the last time you made it through a day without posting about race?
Last time your mom tried to get on this dick.....oh wait, I was RACING to get da fuck out.....so I guess never.

what i find so enduringly amusing about all you little pussy white boy ngr fgts is that you "incessantly" mock and parody virtually all aspects of the african american culture...some of it deservedly so. Yet when DT takes his humor at white people and the also unending stupidity of our culture, you fgt pussy's go all Johnny Martin and stomp out of the cafeteria after throwing your food tray down. It was fucking funny what DT posted, shit wasn't remotely offensive. We had a good laugh at the ghetto leprechaun people so why can't DT and other black people have a good laugh at equally stupid white people?

And if you don't think white people can be equally retarded I challenge all of you to watch "the dancing outlaw". There are white people that actually live like that.

what i find so enduringly amusing about all you little pussy white boy ngr fgts is that you "incessantly" mock and parody virtually all aspects of the african american culture...some of it deservedly so. Yet when dt takes his humor at white people and the also unending stupidity of our culture, you fgt pussy's go all johnny martin and stomp out of the cafeteria after throwing your food tray down. It was fucking funny what dt posted, shit wasn't remotely offensive. We had a good laugh at the ghetto leprechaun people so why can't dt and other black people have a good laugh at equally stupid white people?

And if you don't think white people can be equally retarded i challenge all of you to watch "the dancing outlaw". There are white people that actually live like that.

View attachment 115733

Top Bottom