Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Squat (the king of exercises)

2EZ2BRICH

i was reading a Q&A, section at another board. here is a little comment of the Squat. Tell me if this makes since..hehe

QUESTION: I understand that all weight bearing exercise stimulates a Growth Hormone release (and Growth Hormone makes your body want to store lean muscle tissue instead of fat) so what's the big deal about the squat? Why not the leg press, hack squat, or Smith machine?

ANSWER: You've hit on the key issue here. When you suspend a weight over the entire body, that it's unaccustomed to, it brings more of the bodies 600 plus muscles into play. They fire on and off like crazy, acting as stabilizers through the assent and descent to keep you from toppling over. This makes a wave of stress hormones wash through the system and that's what stimulates the tremendous Growth Hormone release. No other exercise involves so many muscles, or stimulates anywhere near as much GH release as the free squat. That's why it truly is "The King of Exercises".

2ez2brich

ultragainz said:
me a "seacow"? what bro me?!you fucking insect you bug go fly away......
Watch it Ulatr I have never had a problem with you I was talking to 2EZ He knows what I mean.
Don't be so jumpy!

NEWMANS OWN said:
Watch it Ulatr I have never had a problem with you I was talking to 2EZ He knows what I mean.
Don't be so jumpy!
In Ultra's defense, he was already Ultra-pissed about being dishonestly portrayed by a well-known scammer. He's one of the most helpful bros around, & it was uncharacteristic of him to get bent like that. Let's all play nice now. :)

Yea I know. And I have know Ultra Since he came to this board. Allways good guy.

Now back to the subject This is an excellent point.

I myself have recently gone to this
Schedule
BenchPress, Squats, DeadLifts.
Thats it and after 1 month my lifts have all gone up and my body is growing much faster it might be the shock value to the new trainning but I agree to stick to core lifts'

Top Bottom