Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the source check

I haven't visited the board in some time. I don't like this whole idea. Someone figured out a way to make a little money which is fine but its not safe for the SOURCES. Every site that has anything to do with illegal stuff is watched by LE, American LE to be exact. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about steroids. I prefer the old way better, asking vets and mods via encrypted email, its free and solid.

I haven't visited the board in some time. I don't like this whole idea. Someone figured out a way to make a little money which is fine but its not safe for the SOURCES. Every site that has anything to do with illegal activities is watched by LE, American LE to be exact. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about steroids. I prefer the old way better, asking vets and mods via encrypted email, its free and solid.

BONZ^ good to see you around bro.

How do I know your not law enforcement pretending to be a concerned member?

good answer! Just keep in Mind that post Raw deal there is dozens of CI's and LE set up to do business, and can legally sell any drugs and will most likely work for a 12 to 18 month period to weed out the larger buyers. Sneaky bastards! most people do not relies out of the 140 + people busted 99% opted for cooperation to get a lesser sentence. this means they gave very intimate details of how the underground works and what to do to infatrate the networks. just becuse your source is sending gear does not mean he is clean.

Good luck and be safe

Hey guys...thanks for the solid feedback! :biggrin:

HOI: I believe what your referring to are called reversals and as far as I know...those are used under very special circumstances.

Thanks again and don't forget, TSC is a good compliment to EF. Think of it as an additional resource to your AAS repitoir(sp) lol

Hello TSC,

yes you are correct reverse sting operations, nothing special about them, in the fed system it is a 5K1 cooperation and many opt to set buyers an sellers up to get there downward departure or they just give useful information that help the feds gain a better understanding of the network, the fed system is based on points and if you do real good on setting guys up you can get up to 50% of your sentence knocked off. by doing these types of stings the feds not only get to see who is who, but gain a much greater knowledge on any further sting operations in the works. this is exactly what happen during Gear grinder and soon followed Raw deal, this has basically crippled the industry as a hole, as you just do not know who to trust. these days If i lived in the US i would be very uneasy about using domestic sources. foreign sources in my book must prove there location, as the feds have caught on to this little bit of info to. They can easily make themselves appear to be foreign. I only trust countries where the sale of AS is legal, and any legit supplier will be more then happy to provide a proper contact# and prove himself. A witch hunt has begun and is far from over! I'm so glad i can just go to my local pharmacy and buy what i need no questions no scripts. I feel terrible for all the good guys who have had there lives destroyed over a fvcken hormone!!

Good luck my friend and be very careful!

Top Bottom