Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The RYANS STEAK HOUSE DUMP classic post, revisited

my best freind/broly/partner in higher acts of stupidity moved from nawlinz to a small town in n.e. tennessee........really out in the boondocks, no traffic, deserted country roads..........

one time, (not in band camp), we were driving back from town and all the cheap draft beer and peanuts and natchos kicked in on him. we were too far from the bars to return , no gas station in sight up there in the hills and too far from his house for him to clench down and hold it all in.

he comes to a dead stop in the middle of this deserted black topped country road, squats down and holds on the car's bumper and lets loose....flying projectile dumping. after he is done spraying, we both franticlly search the car's interior for some paper towels, napkins, newspaper....whatever.

no luck...his wife had cleaned out the car the day before. my broly had to sacrifice one of his brand new walmart white socks to "clean up".

later on that morning, as his wife was washing clothes, she asked where his other sock was. she never will know the truth, or understand the barely concealed choking expressions of mirth and merryment on his and my face.

WODIN said:

First you say John Candy's greatest work was that week as movie harry Crumb and now this!

WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!!

I am increadibly DRUNK, but I am still Clear minded enough to tell you yhat you Stink and that you are wrong.

Ps. YOU stink

Top Bottom