Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The real reason Hammy never posts here anymore:

omg thats mean
the poor little rodent
but if that was the real hammy, it would be funny

Soklueles just come clean after all these years and admit you are Hammy. We all know it. Your probably using a proxy to avoid any IP tracking software they use to check for alters. Just go ahead and come out of the closet... you'll feel a lot better.

Soklueles just come clean after all these years and admit you are Hammy. We all know it. Your probably using a proxy to avoid any IP tracking software they use to check for alters. Just go ahead and come out of the closet... you'll feel a lot better.

Ok i will come clean. I AM the almighty karma king Hamstershaver. I am witty, I am clever and I also can impregnate myself. I am the ultimate alter.

Ok i will come clean. I AM the almighty karma king Hamstershaver. I am witty, I am clever and I also can impregnate myself. I am the ultimate alter.

SoK do you feel better now, having finally gotten that off your chest? I know I do. How did you impregnate yourself btw?

SoKlubacca paralyzed Hammy one day when she sat on him demanding sexicles.

Poor bastard cannot surf the internets anymore.

Top Bottom