Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Protein Factory???

you should just scrap the whey and go milk & egg protein like they had back in the day it contains more amino acids and it doesnt bloat your stomach because its non dairy not like the crap they sell today.

Ha Ha,no shit, glad to see this is a good company.The prices are far better than GNCand you get your shit in about a week:D

i used to buy my protein from these guys but then i started wondering whats to stop them from putting whatever cheap mix in the plastic bags and labeling the box differently. in other words unless you are testing the batch they send you how do you know whats on the label is the same thing in the plastic bag? nothing against the company i just like some insurance....anyone got any ideas on this one?????

get big 27 --- Your argument doesn't make all that much sense because none of the supplemnt companies are regulated by the FDA.

I just ordered 5 pounds of the Whey combo which has hydrolyzed whey in it which is supposed to be real good. I also ordered 5 pounds of the Night time formula.

Peace

Same, same........penta pro was fine by me........must of left out the flavor and/or sweetning.

i don't trust Proteinfactory and we all know FDA has their head up their ass. They're not going to go order from proteinfactory and say, "Hey you are selling your $9 hydrolyzed whey to people when it's actually WPC that sells for $4. Give me a break, they're not going to do that. I just don't trust those guys.

I like the fact you can create your own product and as far as price difference to competitors, their marketing relies a lot on references and they ship in plastic bags to cut costs, it is more for people who dont want to spend 50 dollars for 3 pounds of freakin muscle tech or myoplex, all in my opion ridiculously over priced i have never had a problem w/them and enjoy the product

Top Bottom