Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Protein Factory???

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
I just ordered 4lbs of Penta pro+2lbs of ion exchanged whey,the whey taste ok,but the penta pro taste like fucking quikcrete. I mean this shit actually taste like concrete mix.I think the just screwed up the flavor and gave me straight protien...My? is what do you guys think of this company,pretty decent? I know the prices are very reasonable...www.proteinfactory.com

I've heard a lot of good things about Protein Factory. Why don't you just send
the concrete mix back and tell them they forgot to add flavoring to it?

I can deal with the concrete for the time being,I think the penta pro blend is the shit.I think the women over the phone just messed up.I was just wondering what u guys thought! Thanks:D

Same thing happened to me!! I add a low fat flavored yogurt to mine and it helps a ton. If you dont care about gaining a little fat(offseason) then add something like a snapple to it.

I feel that the protien factory has the best quality for the best price. They provide a very good product!

muscleup said:
I can deal with the concrete for the time being,I think the penta pro blend is the shit.I think the women over the phone just messed up.I was just wondering what u guys thought! Thanks:D

Yea, they fucked my order up once, but when I got it straightened out by the manager, he gave me a discount. Be careful calling after hours.

penta pro

I have used their penta-pro several times and it is actually one of my favorites, as a previous poster asked... did you remember to specify a flavoring and a sweetener? If you do not, they will just send it to you straight up and plain. I usually ask for vanilla, with splenda as a sweetener, and the taste is actually pretty good.

Top Bottom