Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official SHOULDER PROBLEM post!!! (Read it or shut the F up)

StoneColdGold

Ok, sorry for my attitude, but I'm getting very frustrated.

I've replied to 100 posts about shoulder trouble and see more every day. I get the impression that no one is listening so instead of wasting my time giving advice on 1000 different threads, I'm going to alleviate my conscience in this thread.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF SHOULDER PAIN:

Go to www.t-mag.com and search for an article called "The Real Miracle Worker."

I have seen Dr. Leahy personally on a number of occasions. He fixed a dislocated shoulder in 10 minutes. This, after I was told by two doctors that I need surgery.

I have seen him twice recently to alleviate a knee problem. I have tremendous scar tissue buildup in my patellar tendon as well as bursitis. Before seeing Dr. Leahy I could barely move up and down the stairs. Now I'm almost running at full speed.

Do you guys know who Marcus Houston is? He was a running back for the Colorado Buffalos. Last time I went to see Dr. Leahy, he was chatting with me about a problem Marcus was having with his hip. He said Marcus could barely run and was scheduled to have surgery in a few weeks. The surgery would have had im in a cast for SIX MONTHS. Dr. Leahy fixed him in about 15 minutes.

The Denver Broncos have just nabbed Dr. Leahy for their team. He is now going to work on all their players on a regular basis. People who know this guy knows what his technique can do.

If you think this deal is too good to be true, you are WRONG. If you think you need shoulder surgery, you are probably WRONG. If you think the answer is laying off the shoulder, then you are simply delaying the inevitable.

Call Dr. Leahy's office at 719-473-7000. And if you do, tell him the college football player with the bad knee wants a damn finders discount! :)

i gotta read the article... but, what about prolotherapy... add something in this thread about that since its supposed to do wonders... and this, after all, IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF SHOULDER PAIN.

Prolotherapy is also known as nonsurgical ligament reconstruction,
and is a treatment for chronic pain

Prolotherapy is helpful for what conditions?

The treatment is useful for many different types of musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis, back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, unresolved whiplash injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, partially torn tendons, ligaments and cartilage, degenerated or herniated discs, TMJ and sciatica.

What is prolotherapy?

First, it is important to understand what the word prolotherapy itself means. "Prolo" is short for proliferation, because the treatment causes the proliferation (growth, formation) of new ligament tissue in areas where it has become weak.

Ligaments are the structural "rubber bands" that hold bones to bones in joints. Ligaments can become weak or injured and may not heal back to their original strength or endurance. This is largely because the blood supply to ligaments is limited, and therefore healing is slow and not always complete. To further complicate this, ligaments also have many nerve endings and therefore the person will feel pain at the areas where the ligaments are damaged or loose.

Tendons are the name given to tissue which connects muscles to bones, and in the same manner tendons may also become injured, and cause pain.

Prolotherapy uses a dextrose (sugar water) solution, which is injected into the ligament or tendon where it attaches to the bone. This causes a localized inflammation in these weak areas which then increases the blood supply and flow of nutrients and stimulates the tissue to repair itself.

Historical review shows that a version of this technique was first used by Hippocrates on soldiers with dislocated, torn shoulder joints. He would stick a hot poker into the joint, and it would then miraculously heal normally. Of course, we don’t use hot pokers today, but the principle is similar—get the body to repair itself, an innate ability that the body has.

How long will it take to complete a course of treatments?

The response to treatment varies from individual to individual, and depends upon one's healing ability. Some people may only need a few treatments while others may need 10 or more. The average number of treatments is 4-6 for an area treated. The best thing to do is get an evaluation by a trained physician to see if you are an appropriate candidate. Once you begin treatment, your doctor can tell better how you are responding and give you an accurate estimate. Dr. Alderman gives evaluations and has successfully treated a wide range of patients who have come southern California and surrounding states as well as Hawaii.

Top Bottom