Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Photoshop Alcatraz Thread 1 MILLION K Contest

Do you guys hate me THAT much?

PuddleMonkey said:
Yes, but it something you do not want to see.

the_alcatraz said:
Do you guys hate me THAT much?

I had nothing to do with the pic. I'm sure he meant it as a joke, but for some strange reason I could see you freaking out about it. So I vote no on the repost.

Beachboy, I had to press on "view post" cause I had you on ignore.
You're right, I don't believe that you don't hate me.
One of the main reasons I left EF for a few days were your PMs. They were a little harsh, don't you think? I did not offend you in any way, I merely expressed some of my political views, which were contradictory to yours. You sent me the PMs and started talking about how I lost your respect, when all I did was express my opinion, i.e. freedom of speech. You also said that "I hated you because you're american" That's not true. Some of my closest friends are americans, I studied in an american school and an american university. I've lived the american lifestye all my life. I'm not racist at all, although you said I was. Again, all I did was express my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended you. If you'd ask anyone on here, they'd tell you I'm the nicest guy and dont want any beef with anyone. I have enough prbs IRL to not want prbs on here...

There are always limits. I think you know that my imits have been tested on here a lot and I've put up with a lot. Usually, unless someone mentions my wife, then I'm cool with it. but if it has to do with my wife, that person will not be happy.

PuddleMonkey said:
I had nothing to do with the pic. I'm sure he meant it as a joke, but for some strange reason I could see you freaking out about it. So I vote no on the repost.

the_alcatraz said:
There are always limits. I think you know that my imits have been tested on here a lot and I've put up with a lot. Usually, unless someone mentions my wife, then I'm cool with it. but if it has to do with my wife, that person will not be happy.

Then we shall let it die here.

the_alcatraz said:
Beachboy, I had to press on "view post" cause I had you on ignore.
You're right, I don't believe that you don't hate me.
One of the main reasons I left EF for a few days were your PMs. They were a little harsh, don't you think? I did not offend you in any way, I merely expressed some of my political views, which were contradictory to yours. You sent me the PMs and started talking about how I lost your respect, when all I did was express my opinion, i.e. freedom of speech. You also said that "I hated you because you're american" That's not true. Some of my closest friends are americans, I studied in an american school and an american university. I've lived the american lifestye all my life. I'm not racist at all, although you said I was. Again, all I did was express my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended you. If you'd ask anyone on here, they'd tell you I'm the nicest guy and dont want any beef with anyone. I have enough prbs IRL to not want prbs on here...

I didn't even want to get into all that again and it's fine if you want to put me on ignore. We'll never be friends but I don't hate anyone. I never said you hate me just because I'm American you seem to not like alot of things but thats cool. I got upset because you started a thread that you knew would offend alot of people just because someone else made you upset. My first pm to you wasn't harsh but after yours back to me then it got harsh. I was really mad at that point and said what I felt at the time. As for you being the nicest guy I have to disagree but thats my opinion. I will not be chasing you around on here trying to start any crap though. Peace.

Top Bottom