Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The OFFICIAL Pain after Leg workout thread

Spanky11 said:
interesting...

you doing an all-over body work-out 3 times a week?
Indeed. The legs get cycled heavy, light, medium. Similarly with pulling and pressing. I've done 4-day splits too but I ensure that everything gets worked at least twice a week. I might get a little soreness after setting fresh PRs but usually none at all.

I still get to feel knackered and that's good enough for me.

blut wump said:
Indeed. The legs get cycled heavy, light, medium. Similarly with pulling and pressing. I've done 4-day splits too but I ensure that everything gets worked at least twice a week. I might get a little soreness after setting fresh PRs but usually none at all.

I still get to feel knackered and that's good enough for me.

any chance of posting your training plan up? OR is already somehwere on the other boards?

Spanky11 said:
any chance of posting your training plan up? OR is already somehwere on the other boards?
This is a great place to start:
http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/table_of_contents_thread.htm

Madcow has popularised the so-called '5x5' in the training forum here but his posts and website go a lot deeper than just the various 5x5 routines. The principles can apply to many different program layouts.

Sorry, Pintoca, I didn't intend a thread-jack, and sorry to hear that your legs hurt. :p

Gymgurl said:
LOL she has this written down now you know....to ask YOU for sex after leg day so she isn't the one that said no...then she will use ot against you forever that YOU said no to her :rainbow:
Word.

You granted her a life-long right of refusal on the grounds of spurious non-specific aches.

blut wump said:
This is a great place to start:
http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/table_of_contents_thread.htm

Madcow has popularised the so-called '5x5' in the training forum here but his posts and website go a lot deeper than just the various 5x5 routines. The principles can apply to many different program layouts.

Sorry, Pintoca, I didn't intend a thread-jack, and sorry to hear that your legs hurt. :p

awesome.

thanks for the link.

I just got back from the gym.
Leg workout with widomaker set, then 50 minutes cardio on the treadmill.
Yeah Im living large!

interesting link. I remember during my brief foray into the 5x5 I was squatting thrice/week and deadlifting twice/week.

I didn't get the chance to have any pain back then.

Blut, how long does your workout takes normally? 1 hour? longer? I can live nowadays with max 45 mins 5x/week , do you think it could be crammed into that time?

pintoca said:
interesting link. I remember during my brief foray into the 5x5 I was squatting thrice/week and deadlifting twice/week.

I didn't get the chance to have any pain back then.

Blut, how long does your workout takes normally? 1 hour? longer? I can live nowadays with max 45 mins 5x/week , do you think it could be crammed into that time?
I usually run dual-factor workouts these days and they vary from 45 to 100+ minutes depending on how far into loading I am.

Nelmsjer is running a log on his workouts in the training forum and I know that he fits his workout into 45 minutes.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452846

Top Bottom