Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The official "countdown to the shut down" thread

SoreArms

New member
every one post up, lets make this a rocking thread to take us into the shut down. If EF doesn't come back quite the same after the upgrade then atleast we had one last swinging time in the "good old days"

Holla back crackers
 
I bet few of us will never come back, and with that I mean few will experience a deadly rectum explosion, and with that I mean I don't know why the hell I had to check out this thread.
 
lol

I can't wait to check the forum every 30 seconds for new life starting tomorrow night.
 
perkele said:
I bet few of us will never come back, and with that I mean few will experience a deadly rectum explosion, and with that I mean I don't know why the hell I had to check out this thread.
don't let them take it away from me
 
sigh hammy will actually have to talk to me
 
just in case any of this sensitive info gets lost, you guys are my witness

Gender: M
Posts: 19,424
Karmic Power: 136
Karma Hits: 215686
 
SoreArms said:
just in case any of this sensitive info gets lost, you guys are my witness

Gender: M
Posts: 19,424
Karmic Power: 136
Karma Hits: 215686
yeah best to be safe and make sure you dont lose your gender
 
hamstershaver said:
yeah best to be safe and make sure you dont lose your gender
for reals, imagine if they accidentally label me female after the shutdown and won't believe me that I'm a male. Fuck that shit, it's either this or send in penis pics and I'm a grower not a show'r
 
SoreArms said:
for reals, imagine if they accidentally label me female after the shutdown and won't believe me that I'm a male. Fuck that shit, it's either this or send in penis pics and I'm a grower not a show'r
u may be able to join the iron angels then:)
 
As long as everyone is posting their stats, here's mine:


Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Official Spy Bor - Elite Society of Bors - the Venerated Old Dude of the New Karmic Church
Gender: M
Posts: 9,776
Karmic Power: 128
Karma Hits: 214445







(okay, only SoreArms did it, not everybody)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Official Spy Bor - Elite Society of Bors - the Venerated Old Dude of the New Karmic Church
Gender: M
Posts: 9,778
Karmic Power: 128
Karma Hits: 214979
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ALF, bitch! Bow down!
Gender: M
Posts: 2,611
Karmic Power: 17
Karma Hits: 18457
 
miystats:

Join Date: May 2004
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Gender: M
Posts: 2,427
Karmic Power: 21
Karma Hits: 24152
 
Top Bottom