don't let them take it away from meperkele said:I bet few of us will never come back, and with that I mean few will experience a deadly rectum explosion, and with that I mean I don't know why the hell I had to check out this thread.
hamstershaver said:my karmas better be safe
nah, ill just check out plumper porn during the down timeSoKlueles said:sigh hammy will actually have to talk to me
yeah best to be safe and make sure you dont lose your genderSoreArms said:just in case any of this sensitive info gets lost, you guys are my witness
Gender: M
Posts: 19,424
Karmic Power: 136
Karma Hits: 215686
why should we have to? we are better than you noobsforeigngirl said:scared to start all over again?
for reals, imagine if they accidentally label me female after the shutdown and won't believe me that I'm a male. Fuck that shit, it's either this or send in penis pics and I'm a grower not a show'rhamstershaver said:yeah best to be safe and make sure you dont lose your gender
hamstershaver said:why should we have to? we are better than you noobs
it would suck. All my karmas is natty. I don't wanna lose itforeigngirl said:whose all that: noobs?
anyways, it might be fun
transfer it to me bud, I'll give it back after, promiseUlcasterdropout said:it would suck. All my karmas is natty. I don't wanna lose it![]()

the interest would be steapSoreArms said:transfer it to me bud, I'll give it back after, promise![]()
u may be able to join the iron angels thenSoreArms said:for reals, imagine if they accidentally label me female after the shutdown and won't believe me that I'm a male. Fuck that shit, it's either this or send in penis pics and I'm a grower not a show'r
don't ever let me hear you say those words again!beefcake28 said:I don't have enough K to care if I lost it all... It doesn't matter blah blah blah...
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














