Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Naturals

Natural bodybuilding stateside is just full of gear users who know how to beat the drug tests. There is no "natural" bodybuilding in these parts.

Please forgive me for not thinking for one single second that ANY of those guys are nattie. MAYBE this guy isn't juiced to the gills but hes definantly diureticed out the ass, which is much more dangerous than gear. I can take tren and get that lean and not worry about destroying myself with diuretics.

What a load of crap. This thread name should be "The Natural Liars."

Although I like sammoths assumption :).

JeremyD said:
Natural bodybuilding stateside is just full of gear users who know how to beat the drug tests. There is no "natural" bodybuilding in these parts.

they say they polygraph these guys....it just depends whether they actually want to know or not i guess...

I knew this thread would be controversial.

I haven't put up pics of Rob Hope yet, and he looks freaky too.

I get accused of using all the time as well, I take it as a compliment :)

I could also put up pics of guys that have juiced to the gills and look like they train natty, it does work both ways.

I was first questioned if I was natty after this competition.

My bodyfat is still not low enough on my legs, and I hadn't used any OTC fat burners nor herbal diuretics.

xback.jpg

jpeg-rippedatNPASE.jpg

rippedback2.jpg

I am a lot bigger now, and I am sure I will be tested again this year.

At least with women, use is sometimes more obvious.

Progress pics from about two months ago, and I have been going through a growth spurt.

DSC010032.jpg

DSC010012.jpg

dsc010143.jpg

dsc010123.jpg

Competitive BBing is all about illusion. A lot of these guys do not weigh a huge amount, nor are they very tall (with the exception of Pete Chown)

The natural bodybuilding scene is really big in the UK.

Accusations of gear use has had officials wait for people to take a sample in the off season.

Quite a few are named and shamed publically.

So yes there are people that cheat. And there are also people who use steroids/fat-burners so that they don't have to diet or train all that well.

I also know Lee is very contraversial, but he has ate, slept and breathed bodybuilding for the last 20+ years.

how big can the natural BB scene be in england when its legal to use aas there.. i think it would be rather tempting to anyone in the BB scene..

OMEGA said:
lolollo

how did he save the mission?

He asked me to show her my ass and delts, which were a little swollen, and then he showed her his and she was able to tell the difference. I guess he could have been taking orals but she knows nothing about juice. The only way she knew I was on is because dumb ass told her.

JimBoy said:
He asked me to show her my ass and delts, which were a little swollen, and then he showed her his and she was able to tell the difference. I guess he could have been taking orals but she knows nothing about juice. The only way she knew I was on is because dumb ass told her.

you were the sacrificial lamb ololo

Top Bottom