Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Are you going to be shipping this to Australia, do you have a distributor here? Who?

It sucks reading about hot new products and then not being able to buy them here.

b0und (just saying)

b0und said:
Are you going to be shipping this to Australia, do you have a distributor here? Who?

It sucks reading about hot new products and then not being able to buy them here.

b0und (just saying)

Good question… Im still not sure about the laws on 7-keto DHEA over there… which may be one of the ingredients in our formula.

-Pp

digit0x said:
PP you have any additional requirements for your desired lab rat besides under a 20% BF?

Ideally, we are looking for several things –

1. The tester is well established and trusted on the forum.
2. The tester has the ability to keep an updated log, post pics, stats, ect.
3. The tester is active on other forums and is also able to post logs on these forums. (perhaps other forums we sponsor like OLM, Meso, OSBB, ect)

So we are still considering all options and testers…

-Pp

So PP I heard you say something about 7-Keto DHEA. Is that stuff ok for females to take? I know the DHEA in the original would give females sides, is the 7-keto DHEA enough different than reg DHEA that it's ok or what?

D_Mac said:
So PP I heard you say something about 7-Keto DHEA. Is that stuff ok for females to take? I know the DHEA in the original would give females sides, is the 7-keto DHEA enough different than reg DHEA that it's ok or what?

Yes, it would be OK for a female. The 7-keto metabolite does not convert to estrogen or any androgenic hormones.

-Pp

6'1" 215#, ~12% would need to get a BF% test.

I have tried a lot of different legal fatburners and ephedra.

I would try it if it's free and would report results back.

Top Bottom