Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Techbaseball said:
Hey PP. Starting to cut up for summertime. Went from 190 to 210 bulking up during the winter months.... time to lean up a bit. I'm sitting at 10-12 percent BF%. Slowly cleaing up calories.

Let me know if you need another test subject. More than happy to post diet plan and workout if needed and give an unbiased opinion.

--Techbaseball

Weve got a lot of guys biting at the bit for this stuff… and are pretty well covered on Elite testers.

Im wonderin, any of you guys post on other boards aside from Elite? The more places you can post a log the better…

-Pp

Yo PP. What about females? Is or will this product be safe for our female friends. I have a female friend that would like to try your product. She's has a clean(er) diet, does cardio, and weights.

Her stats:
5'4"
135lbs
25% BF
450cc breast implants :blow:

Thanks
J

iamgq said:
Yo PP. What about females? Is or will this product be safe for our female friends. I have a female friend that would like to try your product. She's has a clean(er) diet, does cardio, and weights.

Her stats:
5'4"
135lbs
25% BF
450cc breast implants :blow:

Thanks
J

Yeah, we are designing it for females too. Is she a poster on any forums?

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Yeah, we are designing it for females too. Is she a poster on any forums?

-Pp
I am interested in it too. Are you testing it with any females or only males right now.

claire said:
I am interested in it too. Are you testing it with any females or only males right now.

Sure, we could use a female tester.

We are still sifting though our options at this point… we are looking for people that have an established reputation, who seem like they could keep a consistent log.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Sure, we could use a female tester.

We are still sifting though our options at this point… we are looking for people that have an established reputation, who seem like they could keep a consistent log.

-Pp
I will PM my current training log. It has pictures, food and training.

Well, she is not a member at any forum but I wouldn't mind posting a log for her, especially for a product that would increase her motivation to do more.

You would probably find a better female tester than my friend if you are looking for a daily detailed log, i.e. food eaten daily, weight, comfort level, sides. I would definitely be able to log her progress and results as she uses your product.

I'm not looking for a freebee; I'll purchase the stuff from you. I just need to know that her gender will not cause any more sides than if she was a male (male hormones).

I would also like to know how much and how long you expect to have someone use your product? What specific area is the product applied to?

Thanks
J

i will try it and post results if i get the product for free. I get 9 point calipers done every week now. Getting ready for a show on july 14.

iamgq said:
Well, she is not a member at any forum but I wouldn't mind posting a log for her, especially for a product that would increase her motivation to do more.

You would probably find a better female tester than my friend if you are looking for a daily detailed log, i.e. food eaten daily, weight, comfort level, sides. I would definitely be able to log her progress and results as she uses your product.

I'm not looking for a freebee; I'll purchase the stuff from you. I just need to know that her gender will not cause any more sides than if she was a male (male hormones).

I would also like to know how much and how long you expect to have someone use your product? What specific area is the product applied to?

Thanks
J

There wont be any male hormones in the DermaTherm, so she will be safe there.

Generally females seem more sensitive to the thermogenic effect of supplements, so she may have “hot flash” type side effects from the product, but nothing serious.

DermaTherm should last 25-30 days depending on the dose, and it will also be covering a large surface area, like most of the upper body and part of the legs.. like weve mentioned before, its not really going to be site specific.

-Pp

Top Bottom