Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Most Insane,Mid Evil Thing I Have Ever Seen

Too grim for my blood. A lot of those bouts need new refs unless they're under instructions to allow the extra pounding.
 
so much better than the weak ass ufc. ufc had to please the liberals so much it is hardly fighting compared to pride. I'm moving to Japan next month and am going to as many prides as I can, thanks for the good post.
 
obviously bleaching your hair or wearing a white karate outfit to the ring doesn't ensure victory.
 
Good stuff

Ias it possible to download this video?
 
I wanna be in Pride and be worshipped like Bob Sapp.

Except, I want to be a good fighter and not suck like Bob Sapp.
 
Kind of difficult to see the sporting side of the contest when one opponent is stomping into the face of the other who is already out cold.
 
JayC9 said:
Kind of difficult to see the sporting side of the contest when one opponent is stomping into the face of the other who is already out cold.
when youre that amped for a brwl and are up against super high quality opponents, you strike until the ref stops you, or it can cost you everything.

its amazing that those guys look like regular fighters when theyre fighting other elite fighters...put them up against a normal decent fighter and theyre monsters

anyway i just want to say taht the ring looks like the dancefloor at my normal club :D
 
i don't see how refs can not stop some of these contests so much sooner...

they are there to protect the fighters, not let them get their faces pounded on once they have already been knocked out...
 
damn i havent kept up with ufc and pride since dave crashed all card hacking.

that crocop is a monster, didnt know he knocked coleman out. not surprised. henderson looked good, i always liked that guy.
 
sfmonster said:
so much better than the weak ass ufc. ufc had to please the liberals so much it is hardly fighting compared to pride. I'm moving to Japan next month and am going to as many prides as I can, thanks for the good post.

Dude you sound really cool.
 
If my writing career doesn't take of, I may just move to Japan and try to get into the K1 or Pride. Being a professional fighter sounds like a good life to me.
 
Top Bottom