Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most complete SUSPENSION thread ever!

It hurt like hell, but I think most of that was a bad reaction to some of the solvants used. As such I could only handle once a day injections. I feel the cycle suffered from this. Sorta want to try again with a different brew.

Bro....Sustanon was created specifically for HRT purposes. The small amount of prop gets test in your system asap. The phenylpropionate then lasts a couple days longer after the propionate dies off, then the isocapriate carrys you through a week and the Deconate carries you through day 14.
I have cruised with sust at 250mg every 14 days and E at 150 every 7. The sust cruise was way better. Much more energy and much more even feeling All the way through day 14.
While sust is certainly a favorite among AAS users (myself included)being great for EOD or M/W/F, or even 2x wk as we all know, Its origional purpose was TRT.

Good info.

And I should mention that for now I am cycling my TRT for 2 cycles, then deciding whether or not to just stay on indefinitely.

Bro....Sustanon was created specifically for HRT purposes. The small amount of prop gets test in your system asap. The phenylpropionate then lasts a couple days longer after the propionate dies off, then the isocapriate carrys you through a week and the Deconate carries you through day 14.
I have cruised with sust at 250mg every 14 days and E at 150 every 7. The sust cruise was way better. Much more energy and much more even feeling All the way through day 14.
While sust is certainly a favorite among AAS users (myself included)being great for EOD or M/W/F, or even 2x wk as we all know, Its origional purpose was TRT.

+1 Sust was an invention for TRT to minimize injection times.

So - the gains from Suspension are not as long term? I'd think they would be longer lasting and more real muscle gains. thoughts on why/why not?

My blood levels are more stable with TE or TC! They all
get into your system quick. The Sust. blend has different
half lives. Check the Steroid calculators to see for yourself.

I have used Suspension for powerlifting and strongman comps.
Used it two weeks out with A-50's. I have no need for it these
days. I prefer TProp.

Top Bottom