Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The math questions need to stop!!

Sometimes people are confused and they overlook some basics and ask for help -- and thats fine. What drives me crzy is when they ask questions like -- "where can I get this supplement?" Umm, there's this thing called a search engine? Or..."How much should I take? Well, there's this thing on the bottle called DIRECTIONS. lol. But in general, we shouldn;t be afraid to steer people in the right direction.

Sometimes people are confused and they overlook some basics and ask for help -- and thats fine. What drives me crzy is when they ask questions like -- "where can I get this supplement?" Umm, there's this thing called a search engine? Or..."How much should I take? Well, there's this thing on the bottle called DIRECTIONS. lol. But in general, we shouldn;t be afraid to steer people where they need to go to find the right answers.

I agree with most of this, but the dosage part isn't a fair critique. Many of the supps recommended and used here are used in ways different that listed on label. The label on Keto Burn says to take once a day but MA recommended that I take two a day . . . one example.

its a problem when i get hundreds and hundreds of pm's and i make it a point to answer them all and i get questions mixed in asking how long a vial of test will last or how long a bottle of sarms will last... thats just LAZINESS and its taking away from others that TRULY need help...

yep i agree but on a serious question if im on 2 dbol a week an have 3 loafs of bread with 2 tins of tuna how long will tuna last if i train in the afternoon only wednesdays????

^^^ true.

my concern is that bodybuilders have this image of being some big muscle head dumb as rocks guys.. when its actually the opposite. a great bodybuilder is gifted at not just fitness but also with nutrition and knowledge ..

Exactly!

Top Bottom