Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The math questions need to stop!!

dylangemelli

Everyone... You know that I LOVE to help with any type of questions with health, fitness, diet, cycles, etc.... There seems to be a HUGE AMOUNT OF LAZINESS in regards to the math questions... GUYS, asking how long something will last or how many bottles has got to stop... That's just pure laziness... I get so many pm's and I see so many threads with these questions... Its basic math... Take a minute to think about it... In fact... here's a link for an online calculator for everyone!

Online Calculator

There's way too many guys that need REAL help and I want to get to all of you that need the real help... Getting these type of questions takes away from those that really need it...

This also applies for asking what you should do for PCT. Or asking US what YOU should run for a cycle. Do some fucking reading on your own.

99% (so thats not everyone) ....of you noobs are fucking lazy. You do zero research on what to run and why. let alone what it will do in your body. Or you just feel entitled and think you should get the answers you want regardless of health issues and get those answers stat.

I can imagine how many ridiculous PM's Dylan must get. Hell I wouldnt even answer a dumb ass PM like that. In fact I would probably tar mop your ass just for being a lazy fucker.

Everyone is here to help. But no one really wants to help someone who hasnt shown a little initiative to want to help themselves.

So if your asking a lazy fuck question that you could have taken all of 3 minutes to learn on your own dont cop an attitude if one of the vets gets pissy in your thread or pm.

Hey can some one tell me how long 3 10ml vials of Eq will last at 400mgs a wk??

Hahaha!! Sorry just fu$%ing with ya!!
But seriously, for those of us that only ask when we really can't find the answer, YOU GUYS ROCK in how much help you give out!

Thanks to all the MODS!!

Does anyone have a calculator that shows how much I lose when the IRS ass rapes me every 2 weeks?

Never mind, I don't wanna know.

I guess this post is reallllllly off topic.

~EZ

Sometimes people are confused and they overlook some basics and ask for help -- and thats fine. What drives me crzy is when they ask questions like -- "where can I get this supplement?" Umm, there's this thing called a search engine? Or..."How much should I take? Well, there's this thing on the bottle called DIRECTIONS. lol. But in general, we shouldn;t be afraid to steer people where they need to go to find the right answers.

Top Bottom