Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the mans whose arms exploded

saw the "natty" pic in the article...actually looked really good back then and 21" arms on a 5'5" guy is sick...then the obsession hit and like everyone else says, he looks like a fucking circus freak...seriously, put him in a cage and charge a $1 to see him and you'd be rich lol...and he can look like a freak all he wants, but i'd much rather look GOOD and be able to get a hard on then look like that shit

saw this on tv! the guy got an abys on him bicep or sumfing. . and he was just syphoning his prop n eq . . haha synthnol really out with a needle! it was sick! the guy jst looks shit anyway!!

J.

splperformance said:
saw the "natty" pic in the article...actually looked really good back then and 21" arms on a 5'5" guy is sick...then the obsession hit and like everyone else says, he looks like a fucking circus freak...seriously, put him in a cage and charge a $1 to see him and you'd be rich lol...and he can look like a freak all he wants, but i'd much rather look GOOD and be able to get a hard on then look like that shit

i agree. the obsession ruined him

Rotten sythol shit every where but the man suceaded at what he wanted. To have all people look and stare at him. His peice in MD is fucking awsome though. Funny moe foe. This man is a ten on the entertainment, and i think it's clear that drug advice would be a " don't do what i did" I seen his work out vids. He trains hard...just gross sythonal makes him look like a freak, a super fucked up one

LOL...I haven't heard of Sten in probably 10 years!!!!! I remember my very first cycle my guy just gave me something like 30 amps of sten by Atlantic Pharms I think was the manufacturer, for FREE just because he couldn't move them!!! Worked out fine for me, I actually threw them in with my Enanthate, D-Bol cycle!!! BTW, Valentino in a freakin tool!!!!

I don't like his arms but hey, if hes happy with them then whatever. I think I read they've went back to in the low 20s, so he might actully look human again. As long as he keeps the Ramblin Freak article i don't care.

Top Bottom