Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The "it's too hot to work" official thread

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
If you think it's damn to not to work, post here :mexican:
 
yep.. to damn hot

And damn tropical depression headed my way.. Just freaking great!
 
dont have to work tonight thank god..think i will just sit around the house in some shorts and a tank top and do nothing!!!!!
 
quit wining

Phx AZ 110s-115 degrees is normal.. then on top of houses installing Air conditioners... like 130s easy...

i am so dark/tanned i have a shade of gray
 
I hate the fucking summer
There's a limit on what you can take off...and seriously, even when everything is off...it may not be enough
 
Im not getting a real hardon thinking about the shower and wall and all the plumbing I have to do today. That's why it's 10 and im still sitting here.
 
bluepeter said:
Stop whining. I'll take this weather every day of the year over snow and shit.

lol, we're always complaining.

"When will winter be over?!! WTF it's gone on forever!!!"

(2 weeks later)

"OMG So hot and humid, WTF!"

But seriously.. did spring go extinct or what?
 
Seashell said:
lol, we're always complaining.

"When will winter be over?!! WTF it's gone on forever!!!"

(2 weeks later)

"OMG So hot and humid, WTF!"

But seriously.. did spring go extinct or what?

:lmao:

Yeah it's been insanely hot out these past few days.
 
SC4EVA said:
It sucks b/c 2 weeks ago it was 48 and freezing in NY - now its 92 and sooooooo HUMID


Yep -- last Friday it was 55 degrees here & it was chilly..... I'd rather have that....
 
artrius said:
I'm sorry to hear that :( What's up?

I've been doing pretty good, actually. :)

Eh -- I'm working with a trainer now that I've decided to compete & the diet is making me feel like crap, shit and/or shit warmed over, depending on the day......I'm pissy & feel bloated......

I'm now thinking I just may not bother to continue.....
 
Top Bottom