Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Importance Of Steroids

needtogetaas said:
well I have bin to us jail and I can say if you are not getting 80 bangers every week your not getting enough protein thats for dame shore....I counted it up as for as whats in the meals and they were giving me about 20 grams of protein a day....but thats in county and I dont know how it is in state.
County food=worst food ever.......it gets better the deeper into the system you go. At least that's my experience. I'm sure it varies.

Mac173 said:
Nelson Montana said:
What makes the biggest diffference in transforming your physique? They used to say that diet was 75% of your results but I've questioned that from way back. Nobody ever became muscular from eating well. And look at guys in prison. Some of them are jacked -- and they eat slop. QUOTE]

But let me guess, who needs food, all you need is supps from PF right?
Just when I don't think you can say anything dumber and off the wall you surprise me once again. Thanks for the good laugh NM. That's about all your posts are good for.

Who needs food? What? You're hopelessly confused dude.

BTW: Why don't you post a pic so we can all see what those 3 month, gram and a half cycles are doing for you. Hmm?

Quadsweep said:
I have always said gear will move you up one level:

You suck=your ok
your ok=your good
your good=your great
your great=your a pro

Perfect stated bro.

It's like having a good tennis racket or set of golf clubs. It helps. But it you suck, it doesn't matter what you use. You'll still suck.

Nelson Montana said:
Who needs food? What? You're hopelessly confused dude.

BTW: Why don't you post a pic so we can all see what those 3 month, gram and a half cycles are doing for you. Hmm?
You said it not me.
Who said I'm on a gram and half or ever even did that much?
I'm actually in PCT right now.
Why do you make assumptions like that?
Oh ya, because you grasp for straws when trying to insult me because you have nothing else to stand on, so you resort to fabrication.

Mac173 said:
You said it not me.
Who said I'm on a gram and half or ever even did that much?
I'm actually in PCT right now.
Why do you make assumptions like that?
Oh ya, because you grasp for straws when trying to insult me because you have nothing else to stand on, so you resort to fabrication.

Nice try kid.

How much did you use when you were on?

No insults. Just show us your pics. Or shut up.

You're right. I have nothing else to stand on. In fact I've built my entire career on insluting MAC173.

Get over yourself. You're not important, just a nuisance.

Has anyone noticed that this guy does little more than try to disrupt every thread I'm on?

Anthony Roberts said:
A. That's years researching. Learn to read. Nowhere has it ever been claimed that I was an author at 18. Learn to read.

B. Whatever. You're being proven wrong left and right by me. For this much schooling, you should have to pay tuition.

C. I'm not an ex-con....as for pointing out accomplishments, I'm proud of them...and all modesty is false modesty.

Not taking sides but if you were in jail then you were a convict. When you are released then you are no longer a convict, hence the exconvict.

Anthony Roberts said:
I didn't write that...I never even read that....I started reading about steroids when I was 16, not 14 (who cares?), and I bought evey book Duchaine had written, and all of the other ones on the market by the time I was 19. I guess when the marketing people wrote that they messed up my age...I don't write the ad copy or anything for my stuff.

Honestly, whatever I asked 5 years ago was what I wanted to know..I still had read most of the books on the market already and was starting my own research in medical journals. Forget 5 years ago...5 years ago I was a mod on a site which was (still) bigger (now) than the site you are getting all of your crap information about me off...

What medical journals are you getting your info from. Not flaming I am just asking so I can also read and research to better explain to people when and if the topic ever comes up about me using AAS

CO B-man said:
PER YOUR REQUEST

www. anthonyroberts-blog com

Is that a real website? Who would allow those kind of post on thier own web site. it is some funny shit though.

Top Bottom