Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The I just Thread

I just loaded my jaw muscles up with synthol, challenged the old lady coming out of the chiroprachter's office across the hall to a posedown, and am now enjoying some tuna with sriracha and wasa crackers.

*Howard Dean scream*

I just finished vaccumming and mopping the first and second floors and up the stairs.

I bet they don't go 12 hours before one of the cats hurls on them. Last week we cleaned house and the next morning there were four barfs on the floor ...

I'm doing laundry. SUX.
I've got a load of laundry in too, takes forever, I have a front loader.

Here's one of those funny statements you'll only hear coming from a pagan: I need to do towels because my husband is going to a sweat lodge ritual tomorrow :lmao:

The last time I heard one of those comments was at the Spring Celebration last month, I overheard one woman saying to another "I need to find my mom, I have to give her back her sword."

I should start collecting them, pagan non sequiturs, could make a funny book.

I've got a load of laundry in too, takes forever, I have a front loader.

Here's one of those funny statements you'll only hear coming from a pagan: I need to do towels because my husband is going to a sweat lodge ritual tomorrow :lmao:

The last time I heard one of those comments was at the Spring Celebration last month, I overheard one woman saying to another "I need to find my mom, I have to give her back her sword."

I should start collecting them, pagan non sequiturs, could make a funny book.

Lol. It would be funny if you picked a day on EF to post only comments such as the ones u have mentioned.

Top Bottom