Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hypocrisy of animal rights activists

Shark Savers congratulates California Senate for banning the shark fin trade

I'm not a marine biologist, so I've stayed out of the debate....I don't know about oxygen and stuff but I do know that eliminating an apex predator DOES destabalize the marine exosystems and the effects WILL be felt on land, whether economically (think of the cultures that rely on fishing industries) or biologically (through the loss of species that depend on their food source from the oceans). Good for California for joining the ban of wasteful fin trade.

of course pro animal people are hypocrites. There's no question that when most people say "they love animals" it usually means they love domesticated or cute animals. I don't think they really give a fuck about a lizard or a chicken (unless it's puddlemonkey, who fucks chickens).

but most of them are doing more positive things in the world than the people who bitch about them are.

I'm not a radical, but i do love animals for the most part. Obviously i have a soft spot for mistreated dogs and cats. But also stuff like the way they slaughter animals really does bother me. alot of the times it's extremely painful, drawn out and inhumane.

of course pro animal people are hypocrites. There's no question that when most people say "they love animals" it usually means they love domesticated or cute animals. I don't think they really give a fuck about a lizard or a chicken (unless it's puddlemonkey, who fucks chickens).

but most of them are doing more positive things in the world than the people who bitch about them are.

I'm not a radical, but i do love animals for the most part. Obviously i have a soft spot for mistreated dogs and cats. But also stuff like the way they slaughter animals really does bother me. alot of the times it's extremely painful, drawn out and inhumane.

Kosher meat FTW

I could care less eaither way. Yes, I guess I'm a terrible person too. Oooor, I'm more concerned with actual humans dying around the world to care for animals too much. I like dogs though. and cats. Sometimes. Does that count?

I could care less eaither way. Yes, I guess I'm a terrible person too. Oooor, I'm more concerned with actual humans dying around the world to care for animals too much. I like dogs though. and cats. Sometimes. Does that count?
I know you!!!!!!

:wavey:

I'm love animals! I hunt... that's probably one of the most humane things you can do for an ecosystem. (This is not sarcasm)

I'm love animals! I hunt... that's probably one of the most humane things you can do for an ecosystem. (This is not sarcasm)

For some species that don't have enough natural predators anymore (like deer), yes, it is.

In central texas the wild hog population is so bad ranchers are paying hunters to cull hogs off their ranches. What meanies!

Top Bottom