Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hottest tag team around.....

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Norman Smiley - The Screaming Hardcore Legend
Tokyo Magnum - The Japanese Dancing Machine.

Let's all hope they get WWF contracts. I mean if losers like Chuck Palumbo and Shawn S. can, anything is possible.

Don't forget the Wundrkind "Alex Wright" when he used to come out with the cheezy leather jacket and start dancing around like an arrogant fool. Too funny.

Alex sucked. Even as Berlin. He looked like a Z.Cavarrici model. At least Disco Inferno had a physique.

Then poor old Buff Bagwell and Brain Christopher along with Road Dogg were all fired. Good luck on the indy circuit.

Firing Brian Christopher removed all of the Lawler family from the WWF, Jerry and the Kat were already fired. I say good riddance.

Next thing you know, Chyna will return - being managed/ruled by Baby Doll because of the **something** that is in the envelope in Baby Doll's possession. Must be Chyna's alter ego photo shoot with Playgirl.

Ahhhh the days of Tim Mr Wrestling Woods and his dreaded sleeper hold.....

The Nature Boy said:
Don't forget the Wundrkind "Alex Wright" when he used to come out with the cheezy leather jacket and start dancing around like an arrogant fool. Too funny.

holy shit.. I swear, one time he came out AT FULL MAST in his tiny trunks.. fucker was swaying his hips with a raging hard on.. the camera showed it once, and then he was like Elvis - shown only above the hips. funny shit

Top Bottom