Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Holocaust is nothing but a myth

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Really?

You know those people that claim this and say the Holocaust never happened and such...

How do they explain the millions of people dead or the existence of Auschwitz and such? Where do they find the warped reasoning for their convictions?
 
I've read arguements that it was exaggerated, I would believe that.
Based on the history we are taught in this country, Hitler was the worst dude ever. I'm not sure he was the worst dude in WWII.
 
blueta2 said:
People who live in denial, that's who!


True.

But I would like to hear some of their ramblings when they attempt to dismiss concrete evidence like the existence and documentations of concentration camps and such.

How do they explain those things away in order to justify the "it's just a myth" mindset?
 
AAP said:
True.

But I would like to hear some of their ramblings when they attempt to dismiss concrete evidence like the existence and documentations of concentration camps and such.

How do they explain those things away in order to justify the "it's just a myth" mindset?


Your forgetting the funniest part, The clerical regime of Iran actually held a formal conferance to debate this.
 
I think the number of deaths was exaggerated.........but yes, Auswitz was no resort. But the number of deats I"m "sure" was still in the millions.........why the exaggeration?..........Israel.
 
AAP said:
Really?

You know those people that claim this and say the Holocaust never happened and such...

How do they explain the millions of people dead or the existence of Auschwitz and such? Where do they find the warped reasoning for their convictions?
I think that they argue that they were merely internment and work camps and that all the numbers of atrocities and killings were greatly exaggerated.
 
pintoca said:
saying that in public here is punished with jail


But saying I :heart: Hot German Men is punished with brutal sex until the sun comes up.

Lovely place you got there mate. I'll be moving there soon.
 
superdave said:
Sounds like a policy Hitler would implement, ironically.

If there is something you don't fuck with in Germany is with Nazi memorabilia/signs or anything to do with the Holocaust. It's the Law.

It's prohibited by Law to name your son "Adolf" for example. You want a vanity license plate with "SS" "HJ" "AH" or any other letters that represent well known acronyms... out of luck, they are all forbidden
 
pintoca said:
If there is something you don't fuck with in Germany is with Nazi memorabilia/signs or anything to do with the Holocaust. It's the Law.

It's prohibited by Law to name your son "Adolf" for example. You want a vanity license plate with "SS" "HJ" "AH" or any other letters that represent well known acronyms... out of luck, they are all forbidden



Germany is a great country, they took on the world and actually had a good chance of winning... Too bad that period of history is tainted by Hitler's madness...
 
pintoca said:
If there is something you don't fuck with in Germany is with Nazi memorabilia/signs or anything to do with the Holocaust. It's the Law.

It's prohibited by Law to name your son "Adolf" for example. You want a vanity license plate with "SS" "HJ" "AH" or any other letters that represent well known acronyms... out of luck, they are all forbidden


What does HJ stand for?

and don't forget you can't goosestep in public.
 
AAP said:
Really?

You know those people that claim this and say the Holocaust never happened and such...

How do they explain the millions of people dead or the existence of Auschwitz and such? Where do they find the warped reasoning for their convictions?

Same folks who think the WTC is fake and that plane never crashed on the Pentagon.
 
manny78 said:
Same folks who think the WTC is fake and that plane never crashed on the Pentagon.
Lets put them in jail. Seems to work for Germany.
 
jestro said:
I've read arguements that it was exaggerated, I would believe that.
Based on the history we are taught in this country, Hitler was the worst dude ever. I'm not sure he was the worst dude in WWII.
Stalin was much better at mass murder.
 
I am actually visiting Auschwitz in a couple weeks and I already know it will be overwhelming.

It is amazing to read the arguments people use that it never happened. For example:
There were a ton of camps all over Poland, etc and many were burned or destroyed by the Germans before the invasions. So one argument is that how do we know there were many camps there were since most don't exist anymore or are just ruins.

The reason is, right after the war most people lack basic building supplies/materials to start over so they would take the stones, bricks, blocks etc and rebuild the villages. Its even more crazy to think of buildings, stores and homes that are created from those materials.
 
Top Bottom