Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The GOP Party in Maryland must be run by idiots. WODIN and Synpax check it out

Lumberg

So I get this flyer in the mail today. It strikes me as being so dumb and embarrassing, I wonder if it perhaps will have the opposite of its intended effect?

Here is a picture of the flyer I received today.

So what exactly do they mean? The only candidate who would have done any waiving is Bush, who used to own a baseball team. Is there some dark secret lurking in John Kerry's history? Did he used to own a pro sports team? Did he waive certain valuable players?

Thanks for posting up a definition for the folks who are a little slower to catch on. The writer of the flyer of course meant "waver," to vacillate irresolutely between choices : fluctuate in opinion, allegiance, or direction.

Probably, unless they were trying to be clever and use it in both senses.

Waiver: [sic]

Intentional relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege
A deferment [in this case to the global community.]

Probably a missprint though given the otherwise simplicity of the flier.

In any case, Bush still looks like a grinning village idiot in that pic.

maybe, but I bet they meant the second def. because that is what they are accusing kerry of. Intentionaly doing things to undermine the troops, the country, etc. Perhaps we are the ones that need a lessen in diction

chesty said:
maybe, but I bet they meant the second def. because that is what they are accusing kerry of. Intentionaly doing things to undermine the troops, the country, etc. Perhaps we are the ones that need a lessen in diction
How ironic that you would say that because out of anyone represented or discussed in this thread, there is only one obvious candidate for diction lessons.

And I'll give you a hint, he ain't a member of EF. Or a Democrat.

never said he was eloquent, but his better than dan quayle

I liked the line in the 3rd debate when he said....."I send my budget man to congress." You could just here the lone whistle and cheesy guitar music with sage brush rolling down Penn. Ave.

Top Bottom