Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Girl Talk introductions thread.

Hello, I'm 26 and I've been living in St. Louis for almost 7 years. I was born in NYC (my parents are dominican & puertorican) and lived there till I was 15 when I moved to the Dominican Republic with my parents. I lived there till I was 20. I have a 7 year old little boy and a 2 year old Black Lab. I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 years.

Anyway, I'm here looking for some help on dropping the 50 lbs I've gained since I moved here. I've been loving all the info I've gotten so far.

Hi everyone!

My name is Heather. I am 35 years old, single, and no children. I have a Yorkie named Corky and two cats named Margaret Thatcher and Eleanore Roosevelt. I am a lawyer, and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I think that I may be getting engaged soon and moving to Florida to be with my fella. :qt:

I am just getting back to the gym after letting it slide for about a year. I was working long hours and taking care of my mom, who died of cancer on December 6th, 2005. Now that I have a little more time for myself, I am trying to get back to my old self.

Well, it is great to meet you all. I have been lurking for a little over a week.

Heather

Hi, my name is Krissy and I am new to EF and I am interested in meeting some new female friends. I am a 29 year old married mother of two. I am now trying to find the time to keep my fitness as one of my top priorities, any suggestions on how to juggle all of this?

Welcome, GoldenGirl, Heather, and Krissy. :):) My apologies as well for a greatly belated welcome.

I hope you you all become regular posters. So glad to have you ladies.

Hello everyone, my name is Barbra, I'm 23 going on 24 in May. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada originally from San Francisco. I moved to LV 3 yrs ago with my bf I have been with for 7 years this month! I'm a full time student and looking to be fit and fab! hehe.

Hey Rottonwillow, I just want to say thanks for starting this, I think it was a great idea. Everyone gets to know a little more about eachother :)

Bsalet said:
Hey Rottonwillow, I just want to say thanks for starting this, I think it was a great idea. Everyone gets to know a little more about eachother :)

Hey my pleasure. :):) This thread was been rolling two years now. Clearly it's the best contribution I've made to EF in the three years I've been around. :lmao:

Welcome Barbra. I see you're by no means new. You should post more frequently, honey! :artist:

Hi! I'm April - 32, live in Atlanta. Relatively new to Elite but not to fitness. I taught fitness/lifting classes for a while (still sub on occasion), then decided to earn my personal training certification several years ago. Truly enjoyed the work, but decided to go back to the corporate world - money, of course! I love to help others, but I certainly remain teachable!

Glad to be here!

Top Bottom