Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Get It Back" Stack

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
The Holidays are OVER. Tis' the season to get shredded motherfuckers!

Okay, time's up. Even if you didn't sit on your ass watching football and reality shows, and even if you didn't have 2 portions of stuffing along with the candied yams and scalloped potatoes, you probably ate a lot of stuff. And a lot of it was fattening.

So it's time to work it off!

Funny thing though -- for me at least, the longer I go without serious training and the longer I go with a little cheat meal here and there, the harder it is to get back on track. You tend to get into that lazy zone. But the longer you stay there, the longer it takes to leave and that's why I'm putting out a battle cry for everyone on the board to start hitting it hard and tearing it up. No more of this "I'm bulking bullshit." (That doesn't get you laid). Clean gains from here on in. And by the time the weather changes you'll already be looking good.

The first thing you need to do is to train with a purpose. MOVE! Short sets between sets. Get the heart rate up. Fuck hours on the threadmill. Try 20 rep squats with 30 second rests in-between sets. THAT'LL get your heartrate up! Go for the pump. Burn glycogen, build mitichonria and burn calories. Get the blood moving. Rev the metabolism. You'll start to see your body transform within days.

Now, what can we do to help this along? Simple -- use supps designed to burn fat that do not compete with each other.

In other words, you can't use more than one stimulant because It'll be too much of jolt to the nervous system. You need to burn fat from different angles.

So I recommend 3 different supplements.

Pre workout: Use something that's going to give some psych to your session. This is the one time you want stimulents. Either the Omega Lipoflame or Adderlain are great pre workout energy boosters. USe the extra energy to train harder!

Next is NTBM Forged Burner: This works more to increase focus to create energy and enthusiasm without directly stressing the nervous system/

And third, there's Protein Factory's ZIP!: This can be taken throughout the day up to 4 hurs before bedtime. . Fat Burner | Weight Loss Supplements ZIP helps the thyroid to use fat for fuel and increase fat loss. It too does not interect with the other supplements.

So now you can attack fat from all angles, all day long.

Okay, now all the supplements in the world won't do a thing unless you cut calories. Fuck the fancy diets. Fuck the Ketogenic, nutrient timed, specialized horseshit meal plans. You just need to eat less! But of course, you need to have enough protein to build muscle. That's where GEAR comes in.

GEAR provides the highest concentration of USEABLE, DIGESTIBLE nitrogen and BCAA's available in any food form. They're the closest thing to injectable aminos which was one of the secret weapons of the 70's bodybuilders who looked so awesome on low dose dbol cycles. You can actually GROW while in a calorie deficit while using GEAR! It's a must. But again, you HAVE to train hard. The protein needs a reason to work and it won't work unless you're giving your body the command to get bigger and stronger.

So that's it. It's simple, but it's the truth. We'll supply the help, but you have to do the work. But with products like Forged and ZIP and GEAR you can experience results far faster than ever before. So no more excuses. You ate enough. Now go turn it into muscle. You know you want it. So go get it.

KIll that shit brothus! Do it NOW.

The Holidays are OVER. Tis' the season to get shredded motherfuckers!

Okay, time's up. Even if you didn't sit on your ass watching football and reality shows, and even if you didn't have 2 portions of stuffing along with the candied yams and scalloped potatoes, you probably ate a lot of stuff. And a lot of it was fattening.

So it's time to work it off!

Funny thing though -- for me at least, the longer I go without serious training and the longer I go with a little cheat meal here and there, the harder it is to get back on track. You tend to get into that lazy zone. But the longer you stay there, the longer it takes to leave and that's why I'm putting out a battle cry for everyone on the board to start hitting it hard and tearing it up. No more of this "I'm bulking bullshit." (That doesn't get you laid). Clean gains from here on in. And by the time the weather changes you'll already be looking good.

The first thing you need to do is to train with a purpose. MOVE! Short sets between sets. Get the heart rate up. Fuck hours on the threadmill. Try 20 rep squats with 30 second rests in-between sets. THAT'LL get your heartrate up! Go for the pump. Burn glycogen, build mitichonria and burn calories. Get the blood moving. Rev the metabolism. You'll start to see your body transform within days.

Now, what can we do to help this along? Simple -- use supps designed to burn fat that do not compete with each other.

In other words, you can't use more than one stimulant because It'll be too much of jolt to the nervous system. You need to burn fat from different angles.

So I recommend 3 different supplements.

Pre workout: Use something that's going to give some psych to your session. This is the one time you want stimulents. Either the Omega Lipoflame or Adderlain are great pre workout energy boosters. USe the extra energy to train harder!

Next is NTBM Forged Burner: This works more to increase focus to create energy and enthusiasm without directly stressing the nervous system/

And third, there's Protein Factory's ZIP!: This can be taken throughout the day up to 4 hurs before bedtime. .ZIP helps the thyroid to use fat for fuel and increase fat loss. It too does not interect with the other supplements.

So now you can attack fat from all angles, all day long.

Okay, now all the supplements in the world won't do a thing unless you cut calories. Fuck the fancy diets. Fuck the Ketogenic, nutrient timed, specialized horseshit meal plans. You just need to eat less! But of course, you need to have enough protein to build muscle. That's where GEAR comes in.

GEAR provides the highest concentration of USEABLE, DIGESTIBLE nitrogen and BCAA's available in any food form. They're the closest thing to injectable aminos which was one of the secret weapons of the 70's bodybuilders who looked so awesome on low dose dbol cycles. You can actually GROW while in a calorie deficit while using GEAR! It's a must. But again, you HAVE to train hard. The protein needs a reason to work and it won't work unless you're giving your body the command to get bigger and stronger.

So that's it. It's simple, but it's the truth. We'll supply the help, but you have to do the work. But with products like Forged and ZIP and GEAR you can experience results far faster than ever before. So no more excuses. You ate enough. Now go turn it into muscle. You know you want it. So go get it.

KIll that shit brothus! Do it NOW.
Forged burner worked well for me two upon waking gave me a nice clean energy kick and kept my hunger in check!

When it comes to training ,this is what i'm talking about!

Top Bottom