Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Foreign language thread.

Hengst said:
That's not quite right. Geschlecht means 'gender' not 'to have sex'. Wunderhuebsch is an archaic word, not really used any more, but does mean beautiful. 'Erwachsene' means mature/grown up and 'Frau' means woman. BUT an 'Erwachsene Frau' means a woman of a certain age - think your mom or grandmother.

Ich will mit eine huebsche Frau geile sex machen. - Now THAT means 'I want to have hot sex with a beautiful woman.'

fikken - to fuck (Ich will dich fikken - I want to fuck you)
bumsen - to fuck (Gehen wir bumsen? - lets go fuck?)
leck mir am arsch - go fuck your self (literally - lick my ass)

Deutsch ist meine zweite sprache. Ich kann es sprechen, lesen, schreiben - bin flussig in Deutsch.

Nederlands is mij derde taal. Ik kan het niet zo goed spreken als duits maar begrijpen gaat niet slect.

Je parle une peu francais. Ou est le depot? (where is the train station?)

Thanks bro I haven't used German/Deutsch in about 8 years and was much better speaking and understanding than writing. Which was weird is I learned alot of different words in Germany than when i took a couple classes in college. The first things I learned while there was how to find the bahnhof, ordering beer and Ich will dich fikken. We use to put words together that they hadn't heard and piss them off such as Scheiße Kopf - Shithead

Hengst said:
That's not quite right. Geschlecht means 'gender' not 'to have sex'. Wunderhuebsch is an archaic word, not really used any more, but does mean beautiful. 'Erwachsene' means mature/grown up and 'Frau' means woman. BUT an 'Erwachsene Frau' means a woman of a certain age - think your mom or grandmother.

Ich will mit eine huebsche Frau geile sex machen. - Now THAT means 'I want to have hot sex with a beautiful woman.'

fikken - to fuck (Ich will dich fikken - I want to fuck you)
bumsen - to fuck (Gehen wir bumsen? - lets go fuck?)
leck mir am arsch - go fuck your self (literally - lick my ass)

Deutsch ist meine zweite sprache. Ich kann es sprechen, lesen, schreiben - bin flussig in Deutsch.

Nederlands is mij derde taal. Ik kan het niet zo goed spreken als duits maar begrijpen gaat niet slect.

Je parle une peu francais. Ou est le depot? (where is the train station?)

Zeg...spreek je een heleboel talen, he?

Mavafanculo said:
they were made of better stuff -- we're all spoiled rotten lol. My grandfather gave up everything over there to come to America with his kids. over there he was a local politician, the guy everybody came to for the answers. over here he had to shine shoes first 10 years and get called a wop. but he never regretted it.

fuggin nonno. i love them all.

i watched my grandfather die 2 years ago. i held his hand in his final few minutes, i rubbed my fingers over his callused palms and smiled with tears in my eyes

he didn't have to talk back, but we still exchanged words that day

they were a different breed, they still do exist, but are far and few between. it's our responsibility as 1st and 2nd gen to pass down whatever tradition and teachings we can

so they didn't sacrifice in vain

heavy stuff i know, but just something to think about

i have his hat on my shelf, it still smells like him

dabuffguy said:
I was in napoli last month. It is a pretty trashy town. So much garbage lying around everywhere. Literally 3 and 4 foot piles of garbage lying in the streets. It was horrible. Vesuvius and pompeii is pretty bad ass though. not far from napoli.

I started learning some italian, my good fratelo.

if u ever get board there is a spanish forum on here.

GUARDIAN said:
if u ever get board there is a spanish forum on here.

Posted there like 20 times already. Even helped out with some cycle issues for a latino bro.

swole said:
fuggin nonno. i love them all.

i watched my grandfather die 2 years ago. i held his hand in his final few minutes, i rubbed my fingers over his callused palms and smiled with tears in my eyes

he didn't have to talk back, but we still exchanged words that day

they were a different breed, they still do exist, but are far and few between. it's our responsibility as 1st and 2nd gen to pass down whatever tradition and teachings we can

so they didn't sacrifice in vain

heavy stuff i know, but just something to think about

i have his hat on my shelf, it still smells like him

I respect Italians bro and what they left to come here! I have always had a thing for Italian womenz and was married to one. Her Mawmaw was the best cook and use to send so much food home with me everytime I went there because she said she needed to fatten me up.

GUARDIAN said:
u could become the spanish elite mentor....lol

Not sure that's a good idea, lol. I'm kinda a jackass. I'd humbly take the appointment, but I wouldn't suggest myself as a mentor. I do have a good knowledge base I guess. Don't know a ton, but I know a lot more than the "Is this a good cycle?" guys that need the help.

Top Bottom