Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

the EF ballas should set up a down and out fund

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
the rich bros
plunkey
wootoom
mitchellsplank
maybe ceo?
should set up a poo' mans fund for our down and out bros.
maybe provide work training and some funds till the bros are back on their feet and have flat screens and ipods to go around.
no need to hoard all those vipers and platinum AMEX cards bros, spread that wealth1!
discusss
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
I have an Apple Gen 1
 
as luck would have it, i recently increased my test dose, so i'm kinda at a bi-hourly protocol...gotta use it on something, right?? thanks for the torque-op, bruh :)

First step is admitting you have a problem
Im here for you rob
 
this morning was just my 2nd inject...i'll let you know in a few weeks :)

Coincidentally the minute i started lifting again my joints feel much better lol
Just might hit teh gh again at some point if i can save up for like a years worth or something.
On creatine right now though
 
Coincidentally the minute i started lifting again my joints feel much better lol
Just might hit teh gh again at some point if i can save up for like a years worth or something.
On creatine right now though

it's always the last place you look :lmao:
 
the rich bros
plunkey
wootoom
mitchellsplank
maybe ceo?
should set up a poo' mans fund for our down and out bros.
maybe provide work training and some funds till the bros are back on their feet and have flat screens and ipods to go around.
no need to hoard all those vipers and platinum AMEX cards bros, spread that wealth1!
discusss

You want them to share their wealth? I thought you were a Republican. :confused:
 
notice i didn't say mandated or forced, voluntary!
and lol at me being a republican, i consider myself a realist


There's still hope for you Bino.

Here is a quote from Ayn Rand, favorite of tea baggers and right wing loonies

My views on charity are very simple. I do not consider it a major virtue and, above all, I do not consider it a moral duty.

Now here's what Jesus says on the same topic

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'


​
 
Shouldn't it go down now that you work part time and you are going back to school?

Nope, they could give a shit if you're in school or work part time. They look at your occupation and what you would make with full time hours. Any other details are pretty much null and void. I need to hurry up and I
Pregnant the fiancé. That's really the only way my shit will go down.

It's bullshit because they make it so much harder for fathers paying support to advance their education. The first two years of my daughters life I was in nursing school only able to work maybe eight hours a week. I owed a shit ton of back support bc they calculated what I "should have been making" working full time.
 
Nope, they could give a shit if you're in school or work part time. They look at your occupation and what you would make with full time hours. Any other details are pretty much null and void. I need to hurry up and I
Pregnant the fiancé. That's really the only way my shit will go down.

It's bullshit because they make it so much harder for fathers paying support to advance their education. The first two years of my daughters life I was in nursing school only able to work maybe eight hours a week. I owed a shit ton of back support bc they calculated what I "should have been making" working full time.

Condoms cost about fitty cent a piece rob
 
Nope, they could give a shit if you're in school or work part time. They look at your occupation and what you would make with full time hours. Any other details are pretty much null and void. I need to hurry up and I
Pregnant the fiancé. That's really the only way my shit will go down.

It's bullshit because they make it so much harder for fathers paying support to advance their education. The first two years of my daughters life I was in nursing school only able to work maybe eight hours a week. I owed a shit ton of back support bc they calculated what I "should have been making" working full time.

Which is funny bc in my ex's case, his lazy bum ass baby mama didn't work but was fully capable but they didnt take in to account when looking at the difference between their incomes what she should have been making if she were working full time.
 
Which is funny bc in my ex's case, his lazy bum ass baby mama didn't work but was fully capable but they didnt take in to account when looking at the difference between their incomes what she should have been making if she were working full time.

Yup, the system is really set up to screw the fathers 100%
 
I contribute heavily to a fund that helps young unwed mothers get their start.
 
There's still hope for you Bino.

Here is a quote from Ayn Rand, favorite of tea baggers and right wing loonies

My views on charity are very simple. I do not consider it a major virtue and, above all, I do not consider it a moral duty.

Now here's what Jesus says on the same topic

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'


​

Excellent argument that conservatives and tea-party members aren't bible-thumpers.
 
There's still hope for you Bino.

Here is a quote from Ayn Rand, favorite of tea baggers and right wing loonies

My views on charity are very simple. I do not consider it a major virtue and, above all, I do not consider it a moral duty.

Now here's what Jesus says on the same topic

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'


​

I don't understand why Ayn Rand's words about self-interest and charity don't repel those with developed social skills (not trying to be rude)
 
I don't understand why Ayn Rand's words about self-interest and charity don't repel those with developed social skills (not trying to be rude)

I don't get it either Cindy. From reading bit and blurbs about her, she was a different cat. Very inteligent and did not suffer fools. My thinking is she was probably very self centered and really did not give a fuck about anyone outside of her intelectual circle.
 
I don't get it either Cindy. From reading bit and blurbs about her, she was a different cat. Very inteligent and did not suffer fools. My thinking is she was probably very self centered and really did not give a fuck about anyone outside of her intelectual circle.


She like any extremist, starts with good ideas and takes them too far. Capitalism and free markets are the starting point, but she took the "greed is good" philosophy to the point where she actually praised a murderer and rapist of a child for his ability to act totally with only his own self interest, disregarding what society would have him do. She called him “a brilliant, unusual, exceptional boy,” shimmering with “immense, explicit egotism".

Beware of who you worship.
 
But many of them are. I'd say its an excellent example of right wing hypocrisy.

It's called tolerance for diversity of opinion.

There are plenty of pro-choice and pro-life conservatives.

There are plenty of atheist/agnostic and religious conservatives.

There are conservatives who still read the NYT (I'm not one of them -- it's a rag)

There are conservatives who are both for and against high military spending.

There are conservatives who are both for and against government sponsored faith-based initiatives.

But oddly enough, the libtards all seem to be forced to tow the same line.
 
Headholio = RedSam :confused:

Headholio = Gorilla Hung

Butt knot sure if Gorilla Hung = Redsam

Redsam had a streak of retard that you'd think was unmistakable. If he's hiding it in an alter, he's doing a good (and entertaining) job.
 
Headholio = Gorilla Hung

Butt knot sure if Gorilla Hung = Redsam

Redsam had a streak of retard that you'd think was unmistakable. If he's hiding it in an alter, he's doing a good (and entertaining) job.

redsam is a good bro, and so is headholio...but the former was a much better arguer than the latter...i don't see any connection between the two
 
redsam is a good bro, and so is headholio...but the former was a much better arguer than the latter...i don't see any connection between the two

I don't think they are the same. Head won't make a wild-ass assertion, talk himself into a corner and then try to rant his way out of it.

I don't know if you were online at the time, but that's how we got to 400% efficient turbines.
 
It's called tolerance for diversity of opinion.

There are plenty of pro-choice and pro-life conservatives.

There are plenty of atheist/agnostic and religious conservatives.

There are conservatives who still read the NYT (I'm not one of them -- it's a rag)

There are conservatives who are both for and against high military spending.

There are conservatives who are both for and against government sponsored faith-based initiatives.

But oddly enough, the libtards all seem to be forced to tow the same line.

So conservatives have a balanced constituency, and democrats are all the same.
I really can't continue here if the level of discussion doesn't improve.
Pro choice, atheist, cut the military republicans lol.

I'd wager that democrats are much more balanced in those areas.
But the hypocrisy I mentioned has to do with so called religious "Christians" esposing hate filled republican Ayn Rand type rhetoric. If there were Ayn Rand lovers and Christians both in the GOP, that's fine, but those who call themselves both (which characterizes a lot of the tea party), well that's hypocrisy.
 
Headholio = Gorilla Hung

Butt knot sure if Gorilla Hung = Redsam

Redsam had a streak of retard that you'd think was unmistakable. If he's hiding it in an alter, he's doing a good (and entertaining) job.

Hey Richard Simmons it is obvious you are obsessed with me, but now we have the second comment about the size of my dick. You are embarrassing yourself.
 
redsam is a good bro, and so is headholio...but the former was a much better arguer than the latter...i don't see any connection between the two

You are right about no connection.

I don't know red sam, but if he is a better arguer than I, then he really must have had you befuddled ;)

I think you are a good bro as well. I enjoy the discussion of current events and politics. I hope it can continue on an intellectual level. I don't mean to make these issues discussions contentious.
 
Hey Richard Simmons it is obvious you are obsessed with me, but now we have the second comment about the size of my dick. You are embarrassing yourself.

Are you trying to claim you aren't gorilla hung, or are you just doing a crappy job of deflecting the question?
 
Yeah, head = gorilla

But he's skirting the issue because he got started on EF with a long sting of fagtarded posts.

LOL, look at my avatar and then look at yours. I think that explains everything. :nopity:

Look at my quads! Look at my shoulders! You think the issue is the size of my dick, but its not, so try, if you can, to think about something else. :finger2:
 
Oh my... You sure don't seem to like bing connected to your original, whiney-ass screen name!
 
It's called tolerance for diversity of opinion.

There are plenty of pro-choice and pro-life conservatives.

There are plenty of atheist/agnostic and religious conservatives.

There are conservatives who still read the NYT (I'm not one of them -- it's a rag)

There are conservatives who are both for and against high military spending.

There are conservatives who are both for and against government sponsored faith-based initiatives.

But oddly enough, the libtards all seem to be forced to tow the same line.

Meh. My view on the left and the right is about the same. They are characters. There aren't conservatives who are for and against high military spending just like there aren't democrats who are for and against food programs in school. There are only one kind.

But, there is a third category that takes a look at the situation and provides feedback on that situation. Sometimes, they pick left and sometimes they pick right. I call them ph@gs.
 
Meh. My view on the left and the right is about the same. They are characters. There aren't conservatives who are for and against high military spending just like there aren't democrats who are for and against food programs in school. There are only one kind.

But, there is a third category that takes a look at the situation and provides feedback on that situation. Sometimes, they pick left and sometimes they pick right. I call them ph@gs.

I motion we commence the formation of the ph@g party. pick3 for speaker of the ph@gs!
 
So conservatives have a balanced constituency, and democrats are all the same.
I really can't continue here if the level of discussion doesn't improve.
Pro choice, atheist, cut the military republicans lol.

That would be me.
 
Top Bottom