Dunk said:swoley oley fucking oley oley ole.
pdizzle in the motha fuckin hizzle.
this place sucks.
swole said:Yo it does, right now I'm surfing EF right? At the same time I'm browsing for good jerk material.
Then going to Foxwizzles.
Then sleeping at skoo, then heading home tomorrow. Maybe we can cheeewl tomorrow night. Hollatcha boy.
swole said:I think it's Shyla Stylez
Yup, it's her.
I know my porn.
Mr. Black said:Got any pics to compare?
swole said:you can google for more
not a work safe picture
copy/paste into browser
http://www.porn-star.com/shyla-stylez/12.jpg
copy/paste into browser
http://www2.bnbabes.com/Protected_Sub/images/ShylaStylez043.jpg
Do you know peter north?Wootoom said:who gives a shit if u know porn. do u know matt ramsey?
LOL matt ramsey???Beachbum1546 said:Do you peter north?
never heard of the guy.Wootoom said:LOL matt ramsey???
ya me eitherBeachbum1546 said:never heard of the guy.
Good, if we stick to our story people will never suspect anything.Wootoom said:ya me either
swole said:you can google for more
not a work safe picture
copy/paste into browser
http://www.porn-star.com/shyla-stylez/12.jpg
copy/paste into browser
http://www2.bnbabes.com/Protected_Sub/images/ShylaStylez043.jpg
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














