Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BORDER siezed the shit

stbizzle said:
the customs and border protection siezed my buddys package has anyone ever had this happen to them

Yes, 20 federal agents will be raiding his home and work any minute now... LOL

Road kill is right, read around some. There were post about this recently... And the law board has info.

stbizzle said:
the customs and border protection siezed my buddys package has anyone ever had this happen to them

Read the fuckin' board, BizzleFizzle......

There should be a mandatory wait period before newbies can post..... :rolleyes:

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Read the fuckin' board, BizzleFizzle......

There should be a mandatory wait period before newbies can post..... :rolleyes:

DIV

I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Make them take a NEWBIE TEST if they dont have 3 references from VETS with 1000+ posts and a year of board time...

Shit, the vets can all submit questions to be on the test. :evil:

DiamondCutCows said:
I said it a year ago and I'll say it again. Make them take a NEWBIE TEST if they dont have 3 references from VETS with 1000+ posts and a year of board time...

Shit, the vets can all submit questions to be on the test. :evil:

......would only work if you limit the VETS to those who post in the Anabolic forum........once you start allowing the C&C people in on this, they will only taint it.

DIV

DIVISION said:
......would only work if you limit the VETS to those who post in the Anabolic forum........once you start allowing the C&C people in on this, they will only taint it.

DIV

Thats why there would be an "INTERVIEW WITH RADAR" or another AAS MOD
They can decide who is worthy of skipping the test.

Maybe I'll start a poll about this. ;)

I hear what you guys are saying but if you aint a Plat then you dont get the lovely search feature...But yeah he should have checked the Law section first.

BTW 1st post so go easy eh ;)

0ldsk00l said:
I hear what you guys are saying but if you aint a Plat then you dont get the lovely search feature...But yeah he should have checked the Law section first.

BTW 1st post so go easy eh ;)

@ CowCutterFlankSteaker.......post the poll and make sure it's clear what you are proposing......interesting to see what people say.

@ OldSkooL....I don't take it easy on anyone.....protect your packet and watch your back sir, or we'll have a go.

DIV

Top Bottom