Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best gym

kingc_79

after goin to my college gym i got pretty freakin annoyed with the poser atmosphere and called around to a few local gyms and i found the best one....
when i called the lady said if ur lookin for a singles bar with a bunch of treadmills dont come we have steel here. i was on my way. got there and this place was so old school. all old steel benches, dl platform, it kinda feels like a basement turned gym. i loved it. and the owner is an 88yr old lady that knows more about nutrition and lifting than most people i know. i talked to her for an hr or so and i think she is even gonna let me do odd jobs for her for membership. when i do pay it is only 30$mth and oly bout 15 members.......i was so freakin happy to find this place. its been there since 71' and she said only time she closes is to go to the arnold classic every year ;) ;)

kingc_79 said:
after goin to my college gym i got pretty freakin annoyed with the poser atmosphere and called around to a few local gyms and i found the best one....
when i called the lady said if ur lookin for a singles bar with a bunch of treadmills dont come we have steel here. i was on my way. got there and this place was so old school. all old steel benches, dl platform, it kinda feels like a basement turned gym. i loved it. and the owner is an 88yr old lady that knows more about nutrition and lifting than most people i know. i talked to her for an hr or so and i think she is even gonna let me do odd jobs for her for membership. when i do pay it is only 30$mth and oly bout 15 members.......i was so freakin happy to find this place. its been there since 71' and she said only time she closes is to go to the arnold classic every year ;) ;)

Sounds great bro

that is badass!
to tell you the truth i like the fru-fru atmosphere sometimes. as long as the gym has everything i need, i'm game. i like it because all the pussies gawk at me during my entire workout. i dont think they have ever seen anyone squat over 315 nor ever seen a deadlift period. plus the eye candy is nice.

ya i know what ya mean but when i go workout i'd rather be in a place that i can turn the music up and they wont bitch if i scream or get chalk on the equipment/floor. ;)

Top Bottom