Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best g'n'r song right here

its funny when i first heard these guys i said watch, they are going to be huge even though they suck. and look, they became huge. just like that fag that sang "jack and diane", i said the same thing. it doesnt take much to make it in music, just have to have something different.

I won't even click on the links. I hate g n r so much that I don't even want to have to hear one second of that no talent, ass clown. He's batshit crazy too.

heatherrae said:
If I never heard that redneck POS band again in my life it would be too soon.

Shut your yapper and resume spewing bullshit liberal crap about bush and republicans.

Thanks.

...I used to do a little, but the little wouldn't do it, so the little got more and more.... :chomp:

gnr was a great band. I just wish they could have gotten along long enough to stick around a little longer....coulda put out a lot more great shit.

Axl had amazing vocal range, and Slash is a great guitarist (anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what theyre talking about).

I love that song "One in a Million." wish someone had the balls to record something like that nowadays.

Top Bottom