Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best g'n'r song right here

Gambino said:

which one, GNR? Are they all? maybe they just played out of Cali. In the beginning of GNR Live they are announced as "From Hollywood, California".

Either way, one hick calling another hick a hick isn't exactly kosher, IMO.

KillahBee said:
which one, GNR? Are they all? maybe they just played out of Cali. In the beginning of GNR Live they are announced as "From Hollywood, California".

hick or not they still are one of the best bands ever
appetite still goes platinum occassionaly

i doubt she's referring to them as hicks, but saying that lots of rednecks in her area love that kind of music, play it often, etc. makes sense. can't you just see some mullet-sporting fuckah driving a muscle car or a pickup, blasting some Appetite?

can't blame 'em for the music, though. it's some excellent rock and roll, straight-up. that's a rare fucking thing now, and it was also rare back in the 80s. GnR was lighting shit up back in the tail end of the hair metal days. even though they were often lumped in with a bunch of other bands that fit the Headbanger's Ball thing, they were obviously different.

not heavy metal like priest or maiden (which are fucking cool with me), or pop metal like cinderella or warrant (which i also like), but just pure hard rock and roll. not merely rock. but rock and ROLL.

kb, great godfather clip. well done.

faiz, get the sir mixalot shit out of here? you think gnr is ghey? canatard.

Gambino said:
hick or not they still are one of the best bands ever
appetite still goes platinum occassionaly

You got that right. I got into a huge GNR kick out of nowhere about 6 months ago and haven't stopped.

jackangel said:
i doubt she's referring to them as hicks, but saying that lots of rednecks in her area love that kind of music, play it often, etc. makes sense. can't you just see some mullet-sporting fuckah driving a muscle car or a pickup, blasting some Appetite?

can't blame 'em for the music, though. it's some excellent rock and roll, straight-up. that's a rare fucking thing now, and it was also rare back in the 80s. GnR was lighting shit up back in the tail end of the hair metal days. even though they were often lumped in with a bunch of other bands that fit the Headbanger's Ball thing, they were obviously different.

not heavy metal like priest or maiden (which are fucking cool with me), or pop metal like cinderella or warrant (which i also like), but just pure hard rock and roll. not merely rock. but rock and ROLL.

kb, great godfather clip. well done.

faiz, get the sir mixalot shit out of here? you think gnr is ghey? canatard.
good post bro
and yeah i agree, lotsa "hicks" proly do jam gnr in their rusted out 4 cyclinder irocs.
but the beauty of their music is that a lot of peeps liked them, not just the headbanger type
timeless

KillahBee said:

Just because someone is from kentucky doesn't make them a hick, ass burglar.

You can download the demos from "Chinese Democracy" on bittorrent.

Surprisingly, Axl sounds pretty good these days.

I've got their Live CD in my car right now. It's some good shit.

Top Bottom