Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best fat burning cycle?

test prop 100mg EOD- 8 weeks, tren 75mg ED- 8 weeks, masteron 400mg- 8 weeks, and var or winny 40mg ED weeks 4-8. Is the ultimate summer cutter. Expensive but well worth it, if your body fat is below 12% otherwize, dont bother.

OMEGA said:
Indeed

the biggest down fall of T-3 is the rebound fat gain as we BOTH are aware of :(

yes we do--if not for lipoflame i would have been a blimp while my thyroid struggled to get back to normal--well still not where i was before--still on the lower side.

OMEGA said:
~Diet
~a good Theromgenic stack like LIPOFLAME + Amplify02
~ As far as AAS goes, use hugh anabolics, moderate Adrogens, and added cardio.
~Light Test and Deca with heavy Primo would be a great example of a cutter
This is how you answer a thread like this guys. Ever one else acting like pricks will be getting red from me and a warning. Thanks. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I highly recommend cycling to work and back.

I am currently doing this 3-4 times a week, and the results have been amazing.

The best fat burning cycle is a bicycle, and it is fairly low intensity cardio, it can be used as transport so it doesn't even seem like cardio.

:)

And with gas prices the way they are now makes great sense from an economic standpoint to. Win/Win!

Tatyana said:
I highly recommend cycling to work and back.

I am currently doing this 3-4 times a week, and the results have been amazing.

The best fat burning cycle is a bicycle, and it is fairly low intensity cardio, it can be used as transport so it doesn't even seem like cardio.

:)

This is what I do to school, and its funny how just that little bit of extra is what makes extraordinary!

But the rebound from t-3 is vicious. To prevent getting fat during the rebound, you pretty much have to rely on other drugs, and that my friend, seems very close to pharmacological dependence.

Top Bottom